Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,008 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) (44634 Views)

Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by jojomario(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

NICE KIT THO... NEVER KNEW NIGERIA MILITARY KIT SO WELL...
don't say that again. I so much believe in the young NCO's of the military.

They have no options left. They face it alone.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Suffy: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Voice of a soldier!
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Ray360: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by jaybee104(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Dear soldier, na 9ja we dey, not europe

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by andy24(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you so much for your gallant bravery. May God strength you and other soldiers. Hit like as Amen for them

4 Likes

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by eleko1: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
cool
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Olaolohun(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Well said, God will b wt u
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by bokunrawo(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2015
your lyf is in the hands of a country dat does not value your life, if u die your family will just suffer

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sdindan: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Our celebrity soldier
When u see bokoharam
Now u will run
And claim that Nigeria
Govt gave u pistol to
Fight guys with ak47

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by undouted: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
My life belongs to God
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by AlchemistDean(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Ok.. Call me unpatriotic but Nigeria is not worth dying for..
So would you have him Die for another country?...Or Hypothetically,would you Die for Another Country? undecided
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Burger01(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

Indeed. Why don't you go join the army. Fool undecided

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by coolvitus(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
history mad me to understand that the north never belved in one zoo so I wander were this guy is from. all Hail Biafra
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by andy24(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Okay
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Ray360: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

Easier said than done? These men fear nothing, not even death that's the acme of all fears. anyone who has subdued the fear of death can combat even the devil and nurse no fear of defeat.

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Ray360:
q
You are late alaye.

*Modified*
Burger01:

Indeed. Why don't you go join the army. Fool undecided
Read my profile sir
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by docmajor: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Are you not tired of staying at home and waiting for admission into universities? Time waits for nobody. It's not a must that everyone must goto uni, you can do your National diploma in polytechnic and finished up in uni with direct entry. Getup from your slumber and goto school..GET ADMISSION into FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWERRI,for NATIONAL DIPLOMA(ND),and HND, if you didn't wrote jamb, you can be admitted into ND or HND(evening)programme. Call 07063912506 for assistance. Evening programme form is now on sale..grab yours
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Ray360:

Easier said than done? These men fear nothing, not even death that's the acme of all fears. anyone who has subdued the fear of death can combat even the devil and nurse no fear of defeat.
Noted chairman

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by patrotic9gerian: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:

If Nigeria is not worth dying for, maybe people like you may have been dead by now... May the souls of all the faithful soldiers who laid down their lives for us rest in peace for ever...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Dfavouredone: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Such height of Patriotism.

If a man like this get the right motivation (from a system that works), Boko Haram would have been a thing of the past and Nigeria Army would been the best in Africa.

But, my brother; use brain do the patriotism because the ogas at the top are not helping matter. So nor be man pikin go die put o.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Caliph69: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Thats patriotism. I only wish your country feels same for you. Besides, nothing will happen to you. Amen!
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by SirLegal(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Patriotic, Brave, Strong willed, and Gallant Soldier.

Cowards die many times before their deaths, but the brave only die but once. Allah be with You.

Valar Morghullis - All men must die.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Burger01(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Read my profile sir
Mtcheew angry
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by undouted: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Why do guyS FoRm FoR babes and babes To guys?

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
jojomario:
don't say that again. I so much believe in the young NCO's of the military.

They have no options left. They face it alone.
Face it alone?
Expatiate sir
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Ray360: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:
do you know how many people have died for you to remain on the luxurious shores of the living?

Do you know how many people have denied their eyes sleep just to make sure you still draw breath in existence?

#THINK

3 Likes

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Dennygirl: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
God will always protect you
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by kalishay: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

@least he put in effort to say it .what about you. What have u done to you country?? SMH

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2015
tweetobyte:
Chai.. Even in my next life, I can't die for nobody

Meanwhile, Jesus died for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.