Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,245 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I (3892 Views)

Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To MMIA Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by gabazin080(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
pls who can help me on this
Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2015
ENTER THE NEAREST LAGOON

AND FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT...
THANK ME LATER.
Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
ENTER THE NEAREST LAGOON

AND FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT...
THANK ME LATER.
............... Why don't you just sh*t the F up, if you have no positive thing to contribute! Must you comment? I can see how jobless you are anyway, exactly the opposite of his signature! Anim*l!
Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Get to third mainland bridge and take the next exit after Adeniji Adele road. If you see any BRT plying the third mainland bridge, follow it to CMS. When you get to CMS you can ask for the route to Adeyemo Alakija. I only go to the street through Adeola Odeku cos it was where my former office is located.

Goodluck! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
GPS.. grin
Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
modelmike7:
............... Why don't you just sh*t the F up, if you have no positive thing to contribute! Must you comment? I can see how jobless you are anyway, exactly the opposite of his signature! Anim*l!
Ok
Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
No ask yoruba man ooo, or else yu go lost d more. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Oshodi, I Need Direction To Adeyemo Alakija In V.I by alaoeri: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
gabazin080:
pls who can help me on this
At under bridge in Oshodi there is BRT to TBS, highlight at CMS from there you can board a bus to any part of VI that's the easiest route.
Be asking for direction from passengers.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Boat Carrying African Migrants Landed On Spanish Beach(Photos). / Angolan Visa / Checkout These Photos Of The Beautiful Aerial Views Of MCC Area,Onitsha,Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.