Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:04 AM

Moments Like This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moments Like This (53304 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moments Like This by Adabliss(f): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolz.. the people I'd invite to my wedding won't raise their hand.. cheesy
A bouncer would be at the door,all this people that u'd invite, den dey would carry the extended family and friends and friends of the friends... smh for demm because they won't enter that day.. tongue
I no need problem grin
Lamispaco abi wink

i wonder oo
Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol
falconey:

Oh boy!
Re: Moments Like This by drnoel: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Was having a discussion with an aunt of mine over the internet,facebook in particular...

We were talking about different feelings people have when it gets to that moment during a white wedding in church...when the pastor ask the congregation

"Is there anyone in the congregation that has a reason why the groom and bride shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony"

Now this is a question for the married ones,how was the feeling at that particular moment..

To the players and runs girl aiming to get married legally how would it be then...repent...

have been misfortuned to see something similar happen b4. Man they fought in that wedding. Its not the best
Re: Moments Like This by Familyfirst: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Was having a discussion with an aunt of mine over the internet,facebook in particular...

We were talking about different feelings people have when it gets to that moment during a white wedding in church...when the pastor ask the congregation

"Is there anyone in the congregation that has a reason why the groom and bride shouldn't be joined in holy matrimony"

Now this is a question for the married ones,how was the feeling at that particular moment..

To the players and runs girl aiming to get married legally how would it be then...repent...

Blood pressure will rise for many,. I was told a bride collapsed when a man suddenly got up at that moment,unknown to her the man was going to the toilet,what a day that was. That is why we must live right,if you live right you will fear no foe and your marriage will be the best.
That is why I love to visit www.familyparliament.com
Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is that line not by choice
O da, if any airhead would do such, it won't be a surprise to either of us.
We will go home and remain married abi he no pay my dowry ni sad grin grin
Not gonna have a Church wedding btw undecided

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by Themandator: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
I went to the altar with a clear conscience and therefore didn't remember the celery man saying that.
Re: Moments Like This by whizqueen(f): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
I no fit fear jhoor grin
i get iron mind tongue cool
Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
@d baq of my wedding invitation card.
It will b written; "behave responsibly if yhu wanna qo baq home completely"
grin
Re: Moments Like This by Olofintoto(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Feranchek:
I attended a church wedding in Rumuigbo in PH a couple of years back. When THE MOMENT came, a certain 'em u em u' called ochuko, raised his hand. Immediately the bride saw a hand raised, she fainted!! Everybody in the church were perturbed! Pandemonium almost broke buh the groom was later revived. When parity was finally restored, the pastor asked Ochuko "youngman, what is it you have to say?" Ochuko, with him yeye innocent voice said "ehn pastor, I just wan tell you say, we wey dey for back seat no dey hear watin you dey talk" grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

One LIKE for ochuko!

Re: Moments Like This by vislabraye(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like

Why don't you open a dedicated thread for this and let the mods put it on front page.
Re: Moments Like This by NewsINigeria(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Moments Like This by gagewonda(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kenndall:
I believe if your mind is clear, it shouldn't mean anything.
and hw many pple have a clear mind
Re: Moments Like This by ibrokola(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
tollyB:
i have nothing to be afraid of.... i will just be calm, since i didn't hurt anyone.....

though my heart will be in my mouth...

but i don't think that still happens
Expecting people not to hurt you because you didn't hurt them is like expecting a lion not to eat you cos you don't eat lions!
Re: Moments Like This by Harkynkunle(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
vislabraye:

Why don't you open a dedicated thread for this and let the mods put it on front page.
thanks bro...i've done that already waiting for d mods to mk it hit f.p... i know there are lots of them here...
www.nairaland.com/2451058/n.landers-beware-nobody-scammers#2451058.3

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:

the more I dey read this thing, the more fear they catch me.

I think I have reach my limit angry NO more nairaland/romance section
Re: Moments Like This by Princevally(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Naturally, I didn't feel it cus am a straight forward person...... no games
Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:

thanks bro...i've done that already waiting for d mods to mk it hit f.p... i know there are lots of them here...
www.nairaland.com/2451058/n.landers-beware-nobody-scammers#2451058.3
THE truth be say you dey waste your time.

Those EEDIOT get plenty account angry YOU have to just know the trusted one. If you need help, I can link you with one of my trusted data seller
Re: Moments Like This by eagleccentric(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
save yourself the tension and do traditional marriage only grin
Re: Moments Like This by Daresh(f): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:

That question wasn't asked at my wedding. We did the wedding announcement for 2 weeks. That the time to raise any objections, not at the weding.
Re: Moments Like This by eagleccentric(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
ibrokola:

Expecting people not to hurt you because you didn't hurt them is like expecting a lion not to eat you cos you don't eat lions!

WORD!!!
Re: Moments Like This by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
They will likely get a new moniker for their 'biz'. We keep an eye on their numbers. Screenshot their last 26 posts attached below

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by katerine7(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
we don't do dat in my church,d names of d intended couple are announced three times b4 d wedding day so dat those who have any reason y d couple shouldn't wed will have to tell d priest b4 d day in order to avoid certain issues on dat day
Re: Moments Like This by extremelygolden: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
One of my friends took her wedding venue and reception to the barracks.
Reason being that, many hands for raise up that day ooo. So her saving grace was the barracks.
Who born you to raise up your hand inside barracks church when such a question is asked?

1 Like

Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
whizqueen:
I no fit fear jhoor grin i get iron mind tongue cool
lol...ah laugh
Re: Moments Like This by Allsmyles(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol...ah laugh
No mind her. She wey gt fish mind, whizqueen I lie?
Re: Moments Like This by Allsmyles(f): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
katerine7:
we don't do dat in my church,d names of d intended couple are announced three times b4 d wedding day so dat those who have any reason y d couple shouldn't wed will have to tell d priest b4 d day in order to avoid certain issues on dat day
1 of d rzens I lyk my catholic church
Re: Moments Like This by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:
the more I dey read this thing, the more fear they catch me.

I think I have reach my limit angry NO more nairaland/romance section
lol..........yawa dey
Re: Moments Like This by Mikwus(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lamispaco:

It happened in Enugu a few years back. The guy's side chick heard about the wedding and caught a flight from Abuja to Enugu that morning.
She said the guy promised to marry her and she was pregnant at the time.

Parents of both parties and Reverend held a little meeting while invitees waited.
About an hour later, they seemed to have had an agreement and the ceremony continued, I doubt if they are still together.
Re: Moments Like This by IYADARA(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
. U know hubby and I almost fell for this good for nothing young men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / For Ladies And Wives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.