Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? (1741 Views)

How To Handle A Repentant partner Even As You Dont Want To Be Treated Bad Again / Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? / What Will Happen If U & Your Partner Were To Exchange Phones For A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Intrepidone(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
eph12:
Am not ready to die of disappointment so i won't dare cause i already know what am going to see on her phone.
Not worried about your own phone?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Intrepidone:

Not worried about your own phone?
No am not. cheesy
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Rajjah(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Intrepidone:
Just passing through delta state and heard this on the radio, and knowing we nigerian ppl with coniconi ways. Can we exchange our phones for one day with our spouse without fighting thereafter?
I can give him mine but am not even sure if he can give me his for some minutes let alone 24hrs.... Iffa hear
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Rajjah(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
its not that... I'v got nothing to hide.. I may have calls nau.. And text messages.. Shey u get...
hmmm, hmmm n hmmm
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rajjah:
hmmm, hmmm n hmmm
I mean work fone calls etc... Rajjah trust me, I'v got nothin to hide
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
No big deal.he knws at least 80% of peeps dat call me.we even borrow each other's fone 2browse.seriously i even mistake his fone 4 mine somtyms.
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yes nau lol
The girl go just contact all her side bobo ( vice versa ) n tell them not to call or message them .. Easy !
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by MsBliss(f): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. Just curious, final question, what do you say to them when they call you, knowing that you didn't give them the number? Do you continue to talk to them?
First question; How did you get my number?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Rajjah(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I trust you, ahaa! *winks
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have two phones, one is for me and parolz, the other for this kind stuff.... but I will never check her phone Bcuz I will get heart attack ni, but it's normal, boys must woo ur babe unless she ugly
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Rajjah(f): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I trust you, ahaa! *winks *
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Rajjah(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I trust you,.... ahaa! *winks *
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Enockia(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm dat mata strong oooo.... I know I won't find anything on her phone my problem is what she will discover after holding my phone for one hour.....I no good at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Hates The Word Mensturation / Friends With Benefits...how Can I Stop?? / 10 Ways To Know Your Online Relationship Is A 'Packaged Scam'!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.