Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,090 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 14/7//15)- PHILIPPIANS 4:19 WAS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 14/7//15)- PHILIPPIANS 4:19 WAS (1072 Views)

The Most Powerful Truth Revealed By Apostle Paul In The Bible!! - Andrew Wommack / , / Philippians 4:19 Was Earned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 14/7//15)- PHILIPPIANS 4:19 WAS by dallyemmy: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday - 14/7//15)- PHILIPPIANS 4:19 WAS EARNED

1.Thank you Father for bringing me out of the pit of the world into your marvellous light in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank you for your freely giving me all things including your son who died for me on the cross.

3.Father, give me a heart of giving to your work and to your servants, without waiting for them to formally request of me.

4.Father, in every way I have used the resources you have given me to oppress the needy and the poor, please, have mercy upon me and forgive me.

5.Father, please, don't take away your resources from my hands, I will now deploy it for the use of your work.

6.Holy Spirit guide and direct my heart to sow in good and fertile "grounds" that will yield bountiful harvest unto my account in heaven.

7.Cain brought an offering unto God and it was rejected. (Gen 4:1-7). Father, please, accept me and accept my offerings, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, every offerin/gift that will defile me and my work for you, let it never come my way and when it comes grant unto me the spirit and the grace to reject such offering/gift in Jesus' name.

9.Father, for all my labours and sacrifices in your vineyard, please, reward me bountifully, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

10.Father, make me like the Philippian church, to always be willing, always be eager and never tired of giving to your work and your servants.

11.Father, give me the seed and the opportunities to load my heavenly account, through bountiful sowing and giving, on a daily basis.

12.Father, in a way that is beyond human wisdom and knowledge, supply all my needs, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Pastors Do With Their Church Members Tithe? / Benny Hinn Says Catholics Have More Miracles, Credits Eucharist / Mysterious Tortoise, Should I Kill It Or Let It Go.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.