Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,568 members, 7,914,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users (897 Views)

Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Galaxy S6 Camera beat iPhone 6 Camera with a whopping score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by alviniconis(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Best things about your Android is that, it accept more friendly apps and it has more freedom compared to those found on iPhone. Some of the most interesting Android apps are exclusive to Android because they do something Apple wouldn't allow.
From an app that lets you message your friends while still watching Net flix to an app that lets you hack your smartphone's LED lights for custom notifications, you're guaranteed to find something new.

[url]Read more [/url]

Source Page : http://www.iconis.info/2015/05/make-your-iphone-friends-jelous-of-your.html
Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
IPhone ain't got no freedom. That's what I hate about it the most. How can I pay for songs I will download free on android all in name of iPhone

4 Likes

Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by ammyluv2002(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Android is the best grin

Iphone ko ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Una wan start ba...

2 Likes

Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by alviniconis(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Android is the best grin

Iphone ko ni undecided
i agreed wit you, but iPhone interface beat android by far.
i love the android smartphone, you can teak it, and aslo you can jailbreak the iPhone too.
Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by ammyluv2002(f): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
alviniconis:

i agreed wit you, but iPhone interface beat android by far.
i love the android smartphone, you can teak it, and aslo you can jailbreak the iPhone too.
Oga, no speak too much English. Android is the best teak or not grin grin
Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by Lordaweezy: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Another thread
Due to how the android awesomeness intimidated other os users✔

Sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by samsard(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oga, no speak too much English. Android is the best teak or not grin grin
Without tweaks android would definitely not be the best. Unless you've not used other operating systems.
Re: Android Users Have A Long Way To Go In Order To Beat Iphone Users by Flashfash: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op wetin be meaning of the nonsense you write for there nw. I can't see any meaning. My lik niece can write a better thing than the trash you wrote up there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phone Gurus What Does This Mean? / Airtel 1GB For Just N800 / Finally, Tecno Has Launched A 3gb Ram 32gb Rom Device (phantom 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.