Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,861 members, 7,912,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs (1103 Views)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by Kingspin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
ABUJA - Indications emerged yesterday in Abuja, that President Muhammadu Buhari’s forthcoming trip to the United States of America for extensive bilateral, economic and financial discussions with President Barrack Obama and the need to answer certain questions about the terrorism challenges as well as Nigeria’s military capability to tackle the menace conclusively, necessitated the sack of the service chiefs. Badeh, Defence Chief; Minimah, Army Chief; Amosu, Airforce Chief and Jibrin, Naval Chief Very reliable security sources, told Vanguard that the Buhari administration got wind of the fact that
the Obama administration will want to know why after so much money was devoted to the war on insurgency, including foreign contributions, the Boko Haram terrorists were still holding sway. “America will ask President Buhari why the Military Commanders (Sacked Service Chiefs) were still in place, when after several months of being in control and getting huge financial support from the Jonathan administration, Boko Haram is still biting hard. “They will present Buhari with the figures and ask how this huge amount
of money was spent, and for what purposes? Why is the result not showing? This is because America will tell President Buhari pointblank, that we have a package to assist you conquer this menace but it will be on the grounds that you have a new team with thinking faculty, a team that is tested and will spare no effort in ending the Boko Haram mayhem. The source said President Buhari will now be able to look Obama in the face and say, “I have a new team in place. Trusted, with integrity, and primed to actualize my mission of ending Boko haram insurgency”. Continuing the source said, “Buhari will tell the Americans that he has set machinery in motion to investigate how the huge amount of money so far released to fight insurgency was spent and why after such releases to the security agencies, many of the equipment promised, to deal with Boko Haram, are nowhere to be seen. “President Buhari will also show the Americans a blueprint of how he intends to employ new resources improve and equip the armed forces, putting in mind accountability, to ensure that any suspected corrupt tendencies are nipped in the bud”, the source added.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/why-buhari-sacked-service-chiefs/
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by maverickdude(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
i kia less abt d reason for sacking dem,wot i care abt is for d new chiefs to work wt brain
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
No need for the Reasons pls! Wat we care about is that those in der should careless about their Pot belly and work out the BH guys
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by ekim004(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
they wer scumbags
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by Danjuma827(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
at least it is better for him to appoint people that he can trust and bring an effective governance for the change we want.

Buhari my mentor
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by simeonii(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
America will ask President Buhari why the Military Commanders (Sacked Service Chiefs) were still in place,

“Buhari will tell the Americans that he has set machinery in motion to investigate how the huge amount of money so far released to fight insurgency was spent.

“President Buhari will also show the Americans a blueprint of how he intends to employ new resources improve and equip the armed forces,

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by noeloge82(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is America d GOD that will save our situation in dis country the president better be careful of over exposing dis country the US does nothing free IRAN,RUSSIA are all examples of Us use and dump
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by ademusiwa5: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Do buhari have power to sack service chief. Yes and no. Buhari. Can sack service chief inside the federal republic of Nigeria 26 state. Where buhari have international power , but not inside western Nigeria. As a man of my word. let leave that for now.

There are expected to be 8 service chief. 4 representing westernn Nigeria and 4 representing Nigeria. I am expected to pick 4 service chief. And buhari pick 4. This is the correct procedure. My I'd card stolen.

As emperor of western Nigeria. I was the one who pick Sarah alade as expected by international law. Even while Sarah alade did not know I pick her. She never contact me once to say thank you. She does not know. I pick her. I just found her profile online. Purely base on merit
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by owobokiri(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
The shame one gets as a 'citizen' of this country. Take a second look at that write-up and witness how the so called president of Nigeria is bein made to look like a misbehaving school boy about to receive his purnishment from his school head. . And this is why I think the media houses should be reoriented. . The degrade this country the way the write. No sense of national worth
Re: Why Buhari Sacked Service Chiefs by omolami: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
These are all lies only a fool will be thinking like this. Is Obama ruling Nigeria or Buhari ? Why not wait for d questions to be asked first? Very soon he will deny saying this. Buhari is only afraid of being removed through a coup once he travelled out to USA. Nigerians are not all gullible t,hat is d reason for quick removal of service chiefs. Say something else, bec no one expect you to keep them before. It has been a normal routine of every new president to change service chiefs,therefore don't tell us lies. We are not interested in why we already know.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Cry Out - Let's Call A Spade A Spade / Buhari,obasnajo Relationship Fall Apart;former President Seeking Return To Pdp / Fani-kayode Reveals Why U.S. Is Supporting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.