Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,345 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship (687 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / Five Mistakes You As A Guy Should Avoid In Online Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
[b]Words cannot expressed in full length trapped expression in my heart...I guess I should skip the intro.

1. Acting The Mother's Role Or Father's Role: Ladies take the role of washing clothes,cooking and doing the chores while guys take the role of bill gates by paying the bills and all that.Ladies widens their own role by treating the guy as a kid who need to be taught the ways of life.Now it's crystal clear that every kids will one day long to be free from their parents and if you treat your guy as a scatty dumbass who can't get a thing done by himself be sure he will grow tired of learning and one day will dumb your ass in other to be free.You are Lovers not a Family. You are simply a Lady and he is simply a Guy not a mother or a Father.

2. Changing Yourself To Fit In: Living somebody else's life is as good as living without living.Don't try to change yourself to suit her taste.Let's say she loves playing tennis and you are not a tennis fan but because of her you choose to learn tennis, I ask what will you do if she chooses to hate tennis will you hate tennis because of her?Changing yourself to fit in is a grave error.

3. Changing Your Partner: Mostly on the Ladies part."I believe I can change him...I can make him less withdrawn" ...Yes! I know he is a womanizer but with time he will change... I will change him.But Truth is at the end you make him worse than you meet him.If you don't like your partner entity just move on with your life..... Even if you succeeded in Changing him to what you think is a better life....he will still be unfulfilled cause he has lost touch with his own world.

4.Giving More Than You Receive: "Oh...it must have something to do with me...yea am damn sure!! Maybe I should give him more sex...that will definitely improve things" If this is your voice then am sorry he will only love your gift which is your pussy.Once the gift lose it's quality then it's over.Never give more than you receive it makes you vulnerable.

5. Superiority Complex: Guys make this mistake often and often.They want to be the boss always. My brother it makes your relationship sour...it doesn't add up.Remember she is taken out of your rib close to your heart not your toes...she is meant to be by your side...equal with you......and close to your heart.Trying to be bossy will just make things worse...[/b]

Add yours to it
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by crispberry(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, your head is there
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Edwardhead(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Till when wr reach gloryland
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by gabazin080(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
we are tired and sick of all this 10 types of threads. You guys should come up with something new
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
gabazin080:
we are tired and sick of all this 10 types of threads.
You guys should come up with something new
Not up to 10 though.....

Guilty of any?
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by xpac01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Asking for too much money. He will end up seeing you as that beggar you are.
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by gabazin080(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Not up to 10 though.....
Guilty of any?
nope
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
xpac01:
Asking for too much money.
He will end up seeing you as that beggar you are.
Ladies seems to have that inbuilt in them.....and it's a bad thing
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
gabazin080:
nope
Let me guess....you have points you wanna add?
Re: Five Mistakes People Make In Their Respective Relationship by Welrez(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Most troubles in marriages are centred around money, sex.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: How Many Slaps Will Your Lover Get? / Attention: A Must-read For Anyone That Is Betweeen 16-40 Years / Gender Inequality In Relationships (men Issues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.