Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ladies, Why The Stress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why The Stress? (385 Views)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Ladies: Why Wear Provocative Dresses But Complain About Pervs Checking You Out? / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why The Stress? by toys2seven(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can't stop laughing since my friend told me this story.

Long Summary
So there was this female corper my guy in Abuja was crushing on but was still observing.
The girl was returning after her p.o.p and my guy suggested they both travel to Lagos but the girl said she was going by air, scheduled for a day before the guy's supposed travel date.

Day of travelling, hours into the journey, bus had gotten to a Akure and the girl had that pix below on her bbm when the guy, who was sitting in the last row spotted his crush chatting away with the driver. (lwkm). And the guy tried all morning to reach her to tell her his travelling plans have changed, not going through. Of course he assumed the girl was inside plane. Only to realize they were in the same bus. Dude just coded till he got to berger and quietly dropped. Lol!

But seriously why do girls do themselves like that? Ladies why? Isn't it embarrassing?
Re: Ladies, Why The Stress? by Olami90: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
cool

Op, na today??
Dnt knw who senior between dem nd lucifer. One of d reasons he tempted eve successfully.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why The Stress? by gabazin080(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well am not surprised. wizkid also lied to be twitting from LA when actually he's in 9ja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Journal Entries By A Broken Rose / Relationship Deceits / Jazbaa Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.