Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter (967 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, To Marry His Daughter! / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by mazechdotcom: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
As Obama visits Kenya, let's visit this mega gist that went viral about the Kenyan man who wants to marry Malia, president Obama's daughter. What do you friends say about this? cheesy

Read on...

Everybody has his personal dreams and wishes in life. If there is anything Felix Kiprono has been dreaming on since 2008, it is to marry one of president Obama's pretty daughters, Malia. He secretly kept this to himself until he revealed it few weeks ago. He spoke out his mind to media in Kenya!

Though his age has not yet been revealed, Felix Kiprono is identified as a lawyer from Kenya.

According to source, the lawyer does not plan to go empty-handed to the leader of the most powerful country in the world, rather he is offering the President 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for a chance to say 'I do, I do' with Obama's pretty daughter, Malia.

Nothing else is on his mind other than praying that Obama visits Kenya this month with his daughter.
“I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her". He said.

One word for this man

If you haven't, click to read the full gist -

https://www.mazech.com/man_offers_cow_to_marry_obama%27s_daughter

Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by Damfostopper(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well...lemme book space...just incase
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by piicity(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
*HE SUPPOSE TO MARRY OBAMA GANGAN SO THAT GAY MARRIAGE WILL PROGRESS *
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by mazechdotcom: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Do you want to know more about the man? grin cheesy

Read more...

https://www.mazech.com/man_offers_cow_to_marry_obama%27s_daughter

Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
See the suit self grin grin

Well,faith moves mountain tongue
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by mazechdotcom: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=35867749]See the suit self grin grin

I haven't seen that type of suit...sorry, coat before grin

Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by ammyluv2002(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=mazechdotcom post=35867870][/quote]But it's okay to dream big now grin
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by mazechdotcom: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
But it's okay to dream big now grin

Something more than balloon ambition cheesy
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
To talk na free sha embarassed

Better weak up, bro
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by freecocoahubby(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
[deleted]
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by iphanyiuma(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Heheheh falls on top on of transformer.*

Still laughing*a
Re: See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows 70 Sheep To Marry His Daughter by mazechdotcom: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Heheheh falls on top on of transformer.*

Still laughing*a

...seems he's a virgin? If so, he has something real good to boast of. He said " As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her"

grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Gay Marriage Or?? / Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online) / Wanna Boost Your Sperm Count? Here Are The Natural Ways 2 Boost Your Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.