Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,392 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (27023 Views)

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Ababadada: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Is a serious person
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by mickey45: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
Most of the academic and non academic staff in tertiary universities are failures.

Your generalisation is baffling. Makes one wonder your .........
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by marriedvirgin: 4:48am On Jul 20, 2015
mind your business

Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very
surprising scenario here. I graduated
with this old classmate of mine two
years ago. Although he came out with a
'not too good' grade, he refused doing
his clearance and just did
reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's
secretary and she forwarded his name
for youth service, With the help of a
staff at exams and records he was able
to get a forged statement of result. he
has been working in a federal university
since then.

The last time I called him he said he
would still go and do his clearance and
collect his original SOR.

My question is this, how come this guy
has been able to work for two whole
years in a federal institution with a
forged statement of result?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House, I Am Confused / Why Private Schools Pay Peanuts / What The Most Suitable Proffession For A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.