Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,387 members, 7,944,001 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Choice Of Car To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Choice Of Car To Buy (1040 Views)

Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Of Car To Buy by Zinamama(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm planning on buying a car in two months time and I'm lost to the best car than would be best for a woman. I'm a working young mother and I am looking for a fuel efficient, low cost of maintenance and rugged vehicle with hatch back that is very easy to handle. Its going to be my first car which means I know very little about cars and I need your kind opinion. I'm petite and doesnt like big car. I like Toyota Matrix. Your kind suggestions will be helpful.
Thanks. Please nothing too expensive. My budget is 1.2m max.
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2015
I think you have made a good choice. You can also consider the Toyota Corolla hatchback.
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
0rex:
I think you have made a good choice. You can also consider the Toyota Corolla hatchback.

That's your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by mayor2013: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
0rex:

A corolla hatch back would for sure cost more than 1.2m that car is expensive and not too popular on the Nigerian soil

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
mayor2013:

A corolla hatch back would for sure cost more than 1.2m that car is expensive and not too popular on the Nigerian soil
You are right. I do see them only once in a while around. Petite ladies look cute in them. cheesy
I was thinking older models should fit into the OP's budget.
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by sultaan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mazda3 hatchback will be your best option or Ford Focus ZX5 those are some of the most common ones if you can get a Civic it is a good option too

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
0rex:

You are right. I do see them only once in a while around. Petite ladies look cute in them. cheesy
I was thinking older models should fit into the OP's budget.

She should up her budget and get the Toyota Matrix

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by marshalcarter: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plsssss...m a yung man doin the job of a security....just lookin for a smaller starlet or dat typ of mr bean car(max 60k)

Tnx
#cheers
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2015
marshalcarter:
Plsssss...m a yung man doin the job of a security....just lookin for a smaller starlet or dat typ of mr bean car(max 60k)

Tnx
#cheers
You need to up your budget. If you get a starlet at that price, it may be problematic unless if the person just wants to bless you with the car.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Need Advise Concerning A 2001 S600 Mercedes Benz With V12 Engine........ / How To Know If Your Car Alternator Is Failing / How To Drive Safe At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.