Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (44987 Views)

EFCC Traces $20bn Missing Oil Cash To Jonathan’s Campaign / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by enginer050(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
gej dont be sked if u ar bin prob der is 2 tin involv is eider u return our money or u fac d rotin part of d law.
and if u dint retn our mney i tink der is mor spac is kerikiri
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by TolaniLuv: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
He should carry on with his probe and stop disturbing our peace. We all know that the APC is determined to launch more propaganda against Jonathan, we shall be available to counter their hear-says with the truth. Jonathan is afraid of no probe

Can GEJ have 100% confidence to say what you wrote? Why are you supporting him?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by funstufz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
handie:
thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-kicks-as-buhari-plans-2-1b-oil-cash-probe/

undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria is not a country where a man assumes public office, squanders public money put in his care and expect not to be probed to determine where he performed well or did badly for lessons to be learnt and corrections made. Will Nigeria, particularly Lagos have been so developed with all the flyovers, highrise towers and bridges across seas dotting the city, if Gowon, with as much money as Jonathan has had during his tenure, preferred to play kalo kalo with the oil boom money like Jona did? Jona's administration MUST be probed to know how he managed Nigeria's abundant resources during his 6 years as President.nigerians who aspire to occupy public office must be told that their tenures will be investigated when they leave office. Infact, this important point should be included in the oath of office they swear to and sign before taking office. The Nigerian constitution should also be amended to include this important clause.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by IYANGBALI: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oga jona no serious,you and your ministers must give account of your stewarship to Nigerians. Sambisa prison loading 5%. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by IYANGBALI: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okonikott:
Nigeria is not a country where a man assumes public office, squanders public money put in his care and expect not to be probed to determine where he performed well or did badly for lessons to be learnt and corrections made. Will Nigeria, particularly Lagos have been so developed with all the flyovers, highrise towers and bridges across seas dotting the city, if Gowon, with as much money as Jonathan has had during his tenure, preferred to play kalo kalo with the oil boom money like Jona did? Jona's administration MUST be probed to know how he managed Nigeria's abundant resources during his 6 years as President.nigerians who aspire to occupy public office must be told that their tenures will be investigated when they leave office. Infact, this important point should be included in the oath of office they swear to and sign before taking office. The Nigerian constitution should also be amended to include this important clause.
God bless you jare
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by blacq2009(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'll not comment until...
Agwaru123
Chocolateme
Kinglekan
Andrew114
Misspicy
Airbornelacer
Sile12
Kilode100
Abiagirl777
Maryam6
Zaida
Kristgift
.....has commented. Then and there will I comment.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
blacq2009:
Agwaru123
Chocolateme
Kinglekan
Andrew114
Misspicy
Airbornelacer
Sile12
Kilode100
Abiagirl777
Maryam6
Zaida
Kristgift

I will make my speech after obontami my fvckbudy has said something useful.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
blacq2009:
Agwaru123
Chocolateme
Kinglekan
Andrew114
Misspicy
Airbornelacer
Sile12
Kilode100
Abiagirl777
Maryam6
Zaida
Kristgift
those this topic worth a comment frm me?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by obontami: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilode100:

make ogun chop your eye

where i know you
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
blacq2009:
Agwaru123
Chocolateme
Kinglekan
Andrew114
Misspicy
Airbornelacer
Sile12
Kilode100
Abiagirl777
Maryam6
Zaida
Kristgift

Hehe

Brother, Nigerian politics doesnt appeal to me at all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

make ogun chop your eye

where i know you

Why you dey disgrace your kilode100 like that naa grin grin

Say something jor tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by misspicy(f): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

make ogun chop your eye

where i know you
Obo nta e @moniker
Ode tun fe dobo@signature,...
Pls explain the above in like termscheesy
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by socialmediaman: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogba20:
. Power is turn by turn, if apc think they can witch hunt some day they wil also be witch hunt.let see na am proudly naija.

Wgrn did we Nigerians fall to the level of supporting corrupt leaders who stole our common wealth? Shouldn't they answer for their crimes? Why should I give a damn about any corrupt leader even if I supported him? When did we get to this level? And you think Nigeria will progress at that rate?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kinglekan: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
blacq2009:
_Agwaru123
_Chocolateme
_Kinglekan
_Andrew114
_Misspicy
_Airbornelacer
_Sile12
_Kilode100
_Abiagirl777
_Maryam6
_Zaida
_Kristgift

Well if there is any iota of truth in this report then its a little bit laughable bringing up the peace agreement.

So in other words the peace agreement was done so as to turn a blind eye to whatever discrepancies the current administration finds?

GEJ should calm down, if he has nothing under his sleeves then he should enjoy his retirement. I believe there were a number of people in his administration that should be brought to justice. The NNPC most especially should undergo a thorough forensic scrutiny.

How on earth would anyone refer to this as blackmail? Well I would take all of this as a joke.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kinglekan: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilode100:

shocked
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by obontami: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilode100:

Say something jor tongue

go and get a fat cucumber and shove all in your smelly loosed pusssy
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by obontami: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:

Obo nta e @moniker

Ode tun fe dobo@signature,...

Pls explain the above in like termscheesy

i got the name obo.ntami cos when i fccck em sluts they complain of pains in their pusssies cos i got long and fat rod, and i also touch the right spots when im fcccking

so i decided to give my self the name obon,tami

as for the the mofe dobo

simply means i wanna fccck, yeah i wanna fccck good greasy and tight pusssy
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

i got the name obo.ntami cos when i fccck em sluts they complain of pains in their pusssies cos i got long and fat rod, and i also touch the right spots when im fcccking

as for the the mofe dobo

Complain of pains and you tink dats good?
Anyway pictures or idonbilivit.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

as for the the mofe dobo

Complain of pains and you tink dats good?
Anyway pictures or idonbilivit.tongue
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by obontami: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilode100:

Say something jor tongue

i say i no fccck you na by force ??
I no dey waste my sperm
go and meet sex starved perverts like yourselves
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by obontami: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
Complain of pains and you tink dats good? Anyway pictures or idonbilivit.
you want me upload the pics of my long and fat dick ??
This girl you don spoil infact you don rotten cheesy
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by marldean(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
I wonder what good trying to discredit GEJ will do for him and Nigeria. Instead of focusing more on proving GEJ wrong why don't he focuse on proving himself right before Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

go and get a [b]fat cucumber [/b]and shove all in your smelly loosed pusssy

Sorry naa...
Ok your blockous big pass cucumber.

*I was just teasing you about the size of your blockous naa.. even tho the thing small, that doesn't give me the right to say it**

Oya forgive me grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

i say i no fccck you na by force ??

I no dey waste my sperm

go and meet sex starved perverts like yourselves

Na beg noni I go still dey beg cheesy cheesy

I love this guy mehn.
You crack me up seriously grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

LMAO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

as for the the mofe dobo

Shuo shocked cool

I no feel any pain the day when we do am o... Infact I kept asking if you had entered grin grin

I understand sha .. Everybody get big banana online grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kilode100(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked

It's true.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by misspicy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

How else am I supposed to believe you na Btw seeing is blieving tongue
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by morbeta(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
The man with certificate is probing the man with PHD for fraud.
The man that could remember his phone number is probing the man that has hyper-sensitive retentive memory for corruption.

Why is GEJ worried if he has no skeleton in his bedside board. Why running to Abdusalami for succour.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kinglekan: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
tongue
Funny siggy. smiley
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by misspicy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
obontami:

How else am I supposed to believe you na Btw seeing is blieving tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / Lai Mohammed, Amaechi And Gbemi Saraki (Photo) / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.