Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up (4651 Views)

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Never underestimate the power of a single score.

One good mark can take you from 69 to 70.

And it can be something you wrote at injury time.

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by 3kay945(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2015
That young dude could be struggling to write Indomie

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2015
3kay945:
That young dude could be struggling to write Indomie
.......hahahahahag
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
nganjiwa2014:
You can write sense when u are confused.
Hw s t possible?
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
No tym to write slowly even tho i know d answers. Omo NA sharperly oo . Especially wen writing exam for 4unit course. Confirm OSU students no dey dull. #4everly rugged.

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Imanuelle:
Never underestimate the power of a single score.

One good mark can take you from 69 to 70.

And it can be something you wrote at injury time.
same way as a single mark could guarantee f0
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Mznaett: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dat paper must full o no mata what wink

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by daey118(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Alexas58:
Loll!!...it helps for obj!!...I didn't mean obasanjo ooo I meant objective
me iam shaaa not there o
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by adorable29(f): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
The worse part is when the invigilator collects your script and then immediately one of the answers you couldn't remember just comes to your head....
cry
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
adorable29:

The worse part is when the invigilator collects your script and then immediately one of the answers you couldn't remember just comes to your head....
cry
...boys will just go deflate his car .

1 Like

Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by nganjiwa2014(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
dammywapes:
Hw s t possible?

if you know the answer.........!!!

I once had that experience, am just confuse looking back, right, left and front to see which invigilator the come fast as i de write. And i got A in the course. That day i came late for exam
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2015
nganjiwa2014:

if you know the answer.........!!!

I once had that experience, am just confuse looking back, right, left and front to see which invigilator the come fast as i de write. And i got A in the course. That day i came late for exam
You said it all if someone knows the answer and is also possible if you are doing PPT exam , if na CBE before u know it time don runs out. Cos for OOU , all ur course will be written in CBE that's in year 1 n year 2.
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by nganjiwa2014(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
dammywapes:
You said it all if someone knows the answer and is also possible if you are doing PPT exam , if na CBE before u know it time don runs out. Cos for OOU , all ur course will be written in CBE that's in year 1 n year 2.
hahahahahahaha..........
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
nganjiwa2014:
hahahahahahaha..........
Na so.
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
nganjiwa2014:
hahahahahahaha..........
Na so.
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by nganjiwa2014(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2015
dammywapes:
Na so.
sometimes is better u write fast in the first minutes to avoid this kind hilarious situation.
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by dammywapes(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
nganjiwa2014:

sometimes is better u write fast in the first minutes to avoid this kind hilarious situation.
yeah
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol....... lobatan niyen
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by johnspurgeon014(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
NEW PROJECT/SEMINAR TOPICS covering RECENT TRENDS and RELEVANT RESEARCH are available!!!

Do you have an approved TOPIC and are in need of MATERIALS/ASSISTANCE to help write on your research paper/PROJECT/SEMINAR

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08034845878

BBM: 2AB903A4

Email: johnspurgeon014@gmail.com

www.datacademia.com
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
As my cousin would say, "na now day break".
grin
Re: When You See The Invigilator Coming And Its Almost Time Up by andystash(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
9aijaboi:
Lmao... School sweet na exam spoil am... #just kidding though.
Study to make your self approved.
...lol. na so oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities / 2011/2012 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Details: / Atbu Bauchi Fees Increment: Stand Of The Sug (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.