Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,854 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa. (630 Views)

Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa. by Imgombe2016(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2015
ABOUT M.I GOMBE Early life: I . M . Gombe also known as Ibrahim Mohammad Gombe was born in 1995 in Gombe state.He was brought up from one renowned Fulani family known as Jatau.M.I.Gombe was named after his grandfather Muhammad Jatau.M.I Gombe was the third born in the family. School life ; M.I Gombe was admitted into Wuro Biriji Primary School in the year 2002.He was enrolled into Government Day Junior Secondary Wuro Biriji in 2009.In 2011,he was admitted into Science Intensive Model School ,Gombe.Throughout his time in the two prestigious school,he was the headboy of the schools. Occupation; M.I Gombe has became an apprentice in different endeavors like welding,carpentry and art work.He was an apprentice at SALISU WELDING AND IRON BENDING,PANTAMI GOMBE from 2012 to 2013.He was also an apprentice at GALLERY ART AND PRODUCTION,M/KURI GOMBE from 2014 to 2015.He is now working at SCIENCE INTENSIVE MODEL SCHOOL GOMBE,up 3mile Gombe.He is working as a librarian in the school. Likes; His favourite dish is pounded yam and egusi soup.His best subject is Chemistry .And his best movie is MERLIN.He dislikes mathematics,bad girls and dogs. Best Friends In the neighbourhood;Umar Saddik Facebook;all my friends none is isolated. School ;Lukman B Adam,Idris Usman Lari and Hafsat A Bayero. Welding;Adamu Muhammad,Muhammad Ibrahim and Abdulj alalu Abubakar. Art ;Isah Musa and Ismail Boyi . Librarian;no friend rather co-workers;Hasan Ibrahim,Aunt Salomi,Uncle Anas and so on. Who Supported myself; 1 AISHATU IBRAHIM; MY DEAR LATE MUM.May her pure soul rest in perfect peace. 2 Mal.Nasir Ishaq;the proprietor,SCIENCE INTENSIVE MODEL SCHOOL. 3 Aunt Hussaina;My extra ordinary mum.She is working as a doctor at Y/Deba LGA. 4 Mal.Nasir Muhammad Bello; 5 Ismail Boyi ;admin at GALLERY ART AND PRODUCTION. 6 Mal.SALISU Ismail,my religious teacher. May God reward you abundantly for your untiring support toward me. Descriptions: M.I Gombe is petite in nature.He is light in complexion but not that so light.He has bulged eyes with a nose dividing their middle.His lips are not hunch.Round his neck,there is a collar bone that inflated out. Contact; Emails.migombe72@gmail.com mig.im46@gmail.com naijamileage@naij.com ©Migombe 2015,All Right Reserved.

Re: Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa. by thegoodone2(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
I wish all Musilim can change to christain. The crime Musilim is comiting is too much. They are evil. my parent are musilim for those that we quote me, Its my personal oppinon
Re: Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa. by thegoodone2(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Imgombe2016:
WHAT MUSLIMS ARE EXPECTED TO PAY CHRISTIANS BACK WITH.
.I'm writing this religious article to attract peaceful serenity among the two heavenly religious bodies;Islam and Christianity in Nigeria.Going back to colonial rule,Sir Luggard in 1914 prayed that peace should reign among the Nigerians despite their ethnicity and difference in religious belief.Nigeria is the largest country in Africa in population with over 350 ethnic groups and 250 local languages.Diversity in religions is the major factor that will make Nigeria no more again.As a single entity we ought not to be shedding the blood of our brethren over the ground.Let's wake up,now we are not in primitives era,the time of slavery trade.We are existing in the Modern and Globalized world Nigeria.
Why are we left behind and lagging of Technology?Russians,Americans,Britons and even young Japanese are growing more and more higher in terms of Technology.My respective Islamic and Christian Brethren,let's focus on the objection of our life.Let's shun discrimitation.I know in the whole Holy Qur'an,no where God says :we should kill Christians.During prophets Muhammad (SAW)'s time,if a Muslim kills non-Muslims with no legal reason,the Muslim is paying ransom to the non Muslims family.Also prophet Muhammad (SAW) says:Whoever cause hatred or trouble to Islam is not with me on the day of resurrection.So please Muslims brother,we should keep reminding ourselves about hereafter because the journey is full of risk.Please be checking your meter always death may come anyway and any time unexpectedly.
What we ought to pay Christians back is peaceful life as they continued to live with us nuisanceless.Share this article to all Nigerians in order to attract peaceful co-existence.
Published on Wednesday,15 July,2015
by Ibrahim M Gombe.
You must be a south west muslim. Hausa dont believe this and their leader cause it. they have polluted their mind with fulse teathing and this fulse teathing is going on now in south west.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Traditional Igbo Supplication For Events - Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslims On Ogbeta's Blog, Many More Sallah Ahead / The Power Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.