Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,892 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) (46350 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by mindworx: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by morereb10: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
ah ah is she upto 15
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by abu12: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
hazyfm:
WITHOUT THE FATHER'S BLESSINGS...

CHILDREN OF THIS DAYS! lipsrsealed

[size=16pt]Do u knw if the father is not a responsible man? Can't u c ffk molesting 1 ibo girl, who suppose 2 b his daughter because the girls parent are poor?
If femi kayode is a responsible man @ his age, he won't b leaving as a bachelor today, he suppose 2 av a responsible home.
A father can denied a child in public, if he misbehave, likewise a child can denied or stay away from his father/mother in public, 2 show he/she is not in support of his attitude.

That man fani femi kayode don't look responsible, with his public conduct so far [/size]
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by kenneth56: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
wake me up
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by tana4gud(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
HML pretty face.....wish u guyz GOd's blessing
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by ajalaolanr(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:
She took after her mum's pretty looks. So FFK has such a pretty daughter and is busy screwing around with another gal close to the daughter's age.. na wa for him and his sugar baby gf sef.. ...
The hubby though! Looks Older lipsrsealed

•HML to them•

Would it have been better or ideal if the 'hubby though! Looks younger??lipsrsealed"

some comments on nairaland are ridiculous ...lol
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
D gal small nah. Kinda cute, though.
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
sad sad sad.....Londoooooowwwn ?....

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by beyoncausme: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
congrats to them....
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by bettercreature(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Nice pic

Let's go there

It's my lucky day
What is nice about the pic about? or simply because they are rich? I'd rather marry Sofia The First,her neck looks like Origin bottle
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by lancee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
hazyfm:
WITHOUT THE FATHER'S BLESSINGS...

CHILDREN OF THIS DAYS! lipsrsealed

Nice couple.. I hope the husband will not use this to Abuse this girl one day whenever there is a Mis-understanding btw them
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by emmanuel2015: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
B I T . D O / M T N B O N U S
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Mznaett: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
So what?
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
uchedydy:
And some idiots would open their mouth and say dollar price is going higher ,Buhari must go, he promised us 1$ =1# , we are the ones killing this economy by ourselves.

Nigerians!! I weep for this country. Only a country where I would be living in Nigeria, all my parent are in Nigeria, all the guest would come from Nigeria, and I fix my wedding in London, den I and others would start looking for dollar here and there for just one day event. What happens to all the 5 star hotels and resort in Nigeria.
I weep for this country. And now someone would quote me and say there is nothing wrong with it , if u have your money spend it as u like.
What is he talking about?hope all is well bro..

1 Like

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by adezor: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op she not has loosed as his father ?
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by azpekuliar: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
uchedydy:
And some idiots would open their mouth and say dollar price is going higher ,Buhari must go, he promised us 1$ =1# , we are the ones killing this economy by ourselves.

Nigerians!! I weep for this country. Only a country where I would be living in Nigeria, all my parent are in Nigeria, all the guest would come from Nigeria, and I fix my wedding in London, den I and others would start looking for dollar here and there for just one day event. What happens to all the 5 star hotels and resort in Nigeria.
I weep for this country. And now someone would quote me and say there is nothing wrong with it , if u have your money spend it as u like.

That's how I saw a photograph of a Nigerian couple being sprayed with crisp dollar bills at their wedding in Austria. Why wouldn't the value of the Naira continue to fall faster than a bomb dropped over Baghdad?...
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
bunmioguns:

This girl self don become celebrity like that

God bless my hustle

My children must not suffer

cool cool
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by ManTiger(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Funny, they chose to have it in Lagos Annex.
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Spybradd: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Beautiful couple,great dad,living the life... And Some some hypnotise,accursed,constipating and convulsing haters n hotwax_in_the_cracked_skull junkyard excess punkarsses on here will still bring on their rapping arsses and start teaching whoever wanna listin da ABC OF HOW TO FOAM IN THE MOUTH ADO ABOUT NOTHING AND KWARAPTIAN..

Me and my big mouth sha!

grin cool
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by temmypotter(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:

''koredebellosmum''. I never poke nose,I swear but then seriously?? Of all monickers to use?!
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by carzola(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
is that the grooms father in the picture? undecided undecided ffk u fuccked up giving your daughter to your mate to marry
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by stancorleone(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
OH! They don't want to marry in nigeria shey? London is the best? Ok continue

OH! They are afraid that buhari might probe the wedding, incase of corruption, there is nothing buhari cannot do, even if someone do birthday, he would probe it, if you pay nepa bills , he would still probe it, infact anything wey you do na EFCC win, ok

congratz to them sha
LoLz
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by scentmarlc(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
May God bless their union. Amen.

Meanwhile , have you guyz gone through N.A.I.R.A Awareness thread? Here you have it:
www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Pamelayoung: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Well thr biz. Who cares?
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by scentmarlc(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
9niceguy:
May God bless their union even if they do it at kalakuta shrine

Abii ooooo hehehehehehhegringrin

Meanwhile , have you guyz gone through N.A.I.R.A Awareness thread? Here you have it:
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by scentmarlc(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
holuwamurewa:
I dull myself oo

U for don toast her baaa

Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by anigbajumo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
uchedydy:

u ar slowpoke if u cnt show nairalander da vedio evidence of "I wil equate 1naira to 1dollar" -GMB
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by chaiii: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pretty bride just se jeje there make we no ear divorce after 3months o
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by live4ever: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
is that the grooms father in the picture? undecided undecided ffk u fuccked up giving your daughter to your mate to marry

He's only reaping what he's sowing. Nothing wrong with that.
Just give the couple your prayers and best wishes
Re: Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) by Hembelembe: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know why we Nigerians keep flooding UK as if there's no other country in this world. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo / Governor Zulum Receives Cameroonian Military Commander (Photos) / Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.