Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? (6596 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips / Presidential Corruption Index Rating - Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? by Jesusloveyou: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
You and I know say na for una SR office and APC Secretariat them cook that tales by sunset
have u not read that it was NOI poll, Mrs iwela is looking for soft landing? I care less about d poll

1 Like

Re: Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? by john124(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is a big lie no state in Nigeria ever enjoy 24hrs of light dis year, but i can confirm to u, that will enjoy 22hrs daily since last month
i even gave evidence man as at the said time!
Please wash yourself with propagandas it's better than drinking it with hypo cause it will purge you and the propaganda to death
in olamide's voice "you are high like that"
no offence though
Re: Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? by engineerboat(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
sauceEEP:
Power transmission hit its peak @ 4545MW. This was confirmed by the transmission company of Nigeria (TCN)
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/power-transmission-hits-4545mw/

Constructed by WHO, ministerless CHANGErian or Who.
Re: Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? by engineerboat(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Your idiocy knows no bounds! It was the FG of PMB that approved loan of N6.9bn for gas suppliers on June 14. And it was the first time such intervention was taken by the govt.
Read it here http://www.equities.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=newsdetail&id=331962

The outcome of that intervention is the massive improvement being witnessed in power supply.

I have long ago known that you thrive through spreading lies and half truths and you're better ignored most of the times. You're free to continue to wail with your co-wailers anyway.

Which intervention, abeg pack one side, get your facts right before coming here to say one thing.
So many areas are experiencing total black out, and you are here talking intervention.
Is it to satisfy so segmented places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear Grips Bayelsa Politicians Over Kidnappers / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.