Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" (14275 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Being a jerk and a brutally honest guy..

Someone should tell if i am overreacting.

Was talking with my bae two days ago. And i sensed she wasn't okay. I tried all i could to make her talk.. And i was offended by her reply... "i dont wanna talk abt it"..

Tsk tsk...
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kinglekan: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2015

Well give her some space, she would come around and talk about it. Babes been switching moods like tampons since the dragon age. smiley

2 Likes

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
She didn't want to lie to you because that thing wasn't something she could tell you.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by XavierBlue(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Accept my condolences op.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

Was talking with my bae two days ago. And i sensed she wasn't okay. I tried all i could to make her talk.. And i was offended by her reply... "i dont wanna talk abt it"..

Tsk tsk...

She obviously doesn't want to talk about what's worrying her. Maybe it's something that doesn't concern you, or something she is ashamed to tell you.

Don't force her, just give her space, in time she will come around.
Trust me, it's nothing to worry yourself over.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oro ta ni ki baba ma gbo,baba ni o pada pari e
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

She obviously doesn't want to talk about what's worrying her. Maybe it's something that doesn't concern you, or something she is ashamed to tell you.

Don't force her, just give her space, in time she will come around.
Trust me, it's nothing to worry yourself over.

u know for we guys... when we decide to give our relationship all we've got . we do so.

i cant think of anything i wouldnt tell her.
cos its silly asking her how she feels and hearing her say ''fine''. when i know there is something she hasnt said
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wen I told her I don't wanna talk about it.. She stoppd talkn to me for months... I guess she got pissed

Am I wicked ladies? Should I have talked to her about it?
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen I told her I don't wanna talk about it.. She stoppd talkn to me for months... I guess she got pissed

i dey craze wella o.. she no sabi... if i start my own drama .. she go run.
i am trying to be at my best behaviour, be a gentleman, zero-cheating and all
its like we are on a ''pause''.
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

i dey craze wella o.. she no sabi... if i start my own drama .. she go run.
i am trying to be at my best behaviour, be a gentleman, zero-cheating and all
its like we are on a ''pause''.
sometimes wen u try to be d good guy, u just get played..... I wonder why a gurl who is so close to u wil say "I dnt wana talk abt it" who does she wana tel it to before.. I tot a bf and gf supose to confide in each oda

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Well give her some space, she would come around and talk about it. Babes been switching moods like tampons since the dragon age. smiley

patience shey? i fitnt o
my head wan tear.. cos i have tot of the worst, and i have the capacity to forgive/understand the worst.
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
sometimes wen u try to be d good guy, u just get played..... I wonder why a gurl who is so close to u wil say "I dnt wana talk abt it" who does she wana tel it to before.. I tot a bf and gf supose to confide in each oda
my brother e tire me o.

if u ask me , na who i go ask?

i am like , '' so what are we really doing''?
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

Tsk tsk...
My Kilo is troubled smiley smiley..

I believe whatever it is would be sorted out. Just bear with her.. She may have her reason(s) for not voicing out yet (maybe, cos she wouldn't want to lie to you). I do it sometimes to boo.. It's natural with ladies but whenever I come around, I find myself telling him the problem without him asking me..

Don't put your mind on anything negative.. Just stay positive, and do something for yourself to kill the thinking, stress, etc..

At the end, it may really be nothing smiley..

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

patience shey? i fitnt o
my head wan tear.. cos i have tot of the worst, and i have the capacity to forgive/understand the worst.
Give her little space angry angry..

Why your blood dey hot like this?
She'll tell you.. Don't force it from her.
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Juxtified(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

Tsk tsk...
You better leave her alone. If you force her to talk, then be ready to listen and do what she says. Its a trap

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Calm down na.. No need for the assumptions yet.. Everyone has got a different personality, and a manner at which they approach things..

Things you can easily take in, another may not at the same speed.. Let's encourage him..

If she truly loves him, she WILL let him in on whatever the problem is.. Just a little time wouldn't hurt..
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Then you let her be with the problem alone.

Girls and their silly emotional problems.

When you don't disturb them now they'll say you don't care.

Abeg move on,,if she's ready she'll open up. undecided
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I believe whatever it is would be sorted out. Just bear with her.. She may have her reason(s) for not wanting to voice out yet (maybe, cos she wouldn't want to lie to you). I do it sometimes to boo.. It's natural with ladies but whenever I come around, I find myself telling him the problem without him asking me..

Don't put your mind on anything negative.. Just stay positive, and do something for yourself to kill the thinking, stress, etc..

so u are saying lovers can nver be hundred percent open to each other all the time
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kilokeys(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Then you let her be with the problem alone.

Girls and their silly emotional problems.

When you don't disturb them now they'll say you don't care.

Abeg move on,,if she's ready she'll open up. undecided

i could be very nonchalant
ill be perceived as insensitive
hmm

i just dont think its fair to open up to ur patner only when u wanna.. its so uncool
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kinglekan: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

patience shey? i fitnt o

Bros calm down oo, nor allow the babe increase your bp oo. It could just be something that happened and really upset her and she hasn't brought herself to be able to talk about it.

Just don't get irked by her refusal to talk to you about it now. When she is in the right mood she would definitely talk to you about it.

The fact that she acknowledges that there is something wrong means she wants you to know.

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

i could be very nonchalant
ill be perceived as insensitive
hmm

i just dont think its fair to open up to ur patner only when u wanna.. its so uncool
But at least you've asked. Not like you didn't.

Bro,,you also deserve to be happy. You shouldn't force her to tell you what's on her mind.

Girls know their own problem and you can't understand them.

If she says she doesn't want to talk about it you let the issue die down and move on like nothing happened. But she shouldn't come back later trying to blackmail you emotionally by saying you didn't care. undecided
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by kinglekan: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I believe whatever it is would be sorted out. Just bear with her.. She may have her reason(s) for not voicing out yet (maybe, cos she wouldn't want to lie to you). I do it sometimes to boo.. It's natural with ladies but whenever I come around, I find myself telling him the problem without him asking me..

Exactly smiley
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

so u are saying lovers can nver be hundred percent open to each other all the time
You are getting it all wrong cos you are over working yourself..

This attitude, is it a new one? Or that's the way she has been? Have you done anything to stop it? Did you encourage her to tell you the problem or you wanted it forced outta her mouth?

You should know your girlie better than me..

Different traits for different people.. Maybe, you haven't given her enough assurance, hence, her fear(s)..

This has nothing to do with openness yet.. All I am saying is, give her a little time.. If she loves you, she will tell you...

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Exactly smiley

Seriously, he is taking it too far..

Most times, when you ignore a lady, she will be at her best..
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by jnrbayano(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilokeys:

Tsk tsk...

You have not overreacted by trying to find out what bothers her.

She hasn't committed a crime by saying, "I don't wanna talk about it".

It will be a crime against you if:

1) You are the subject of what she doesn't wanna talk about and yet she is adamant.

2) She can confide in another person (that is neither a relation nor a close associate which you know of their platonic rapport before now) this same thing she doesn't wanna talk about.

Etc...

She may need time to open up whatever. Have you considered that also?

1 Like

Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by naijaboiy: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

That's the annoying thing. undecided
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's the annoying thing. undecided
Hahahahaha... But that's the truth..
At the end, it may be nothing sensible...
We like drama too much jare grin grin..
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
She didn't want to lie to you because that thing wasn't something she could tell you.

so true, if I don't want to lie I stay mute
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by naijaboiy: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha... But that's the truth..
At the end, it may be nothing sensible...
We like drama too much jare grin grin..
I know. Na una be Queens for that aspect. tongue
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:

what was "It" wink
Re: When She Says, "I Don't Want To Talk About It" by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know. Na una be Queens for that aspect. tongue
**winks**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Girls Killer Curves / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.