Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,115 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" (19608 Views)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186728-28-nigerian-soldiers-of-72-battalion-killed-by-boko-haram-others.html
that soldier in the picture above was slaughtered right before his commanding officer in Agatu local government area of benue state by fulani bec6the CO is also a fulani man.
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by bigiyaro(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2015
@op u should av warned of graphic pix, dis gallant soldier on d ground has jst messed up my mood.
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by vislabraye(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
And you're such a Genius to think that Buhari is a miracle worker. You're here screaming "he should wipe them out", tell me, do you think its easy to wipe them out them they operate with splinter cell?.

You no nothing about warfare tactics and you come on social media to show how little you know. Suicide bombings as a means of fighting is not an all out attack, its quite different, and as those northerners are even protesting the ban on hijab, it makes locating and annihilating them harder.

So bro, give PMB time, the man has spent barely 50 days in office and you're already screaming for miracle while you kept mute for 16 years under the stewardship of PDP.

Hahahahaaa..... . Tell me more about warfare tactics and tell me the tactics Buhari is using. The number if people dying everyday is not encouraging. If he had a strategy, by now Bh would have suffered many casualties. Those who love Nigeria above political parties will offer constructive criticisms.

Buhar promised us miracles and we are waiting for it .
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by rawtruth(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186728-28-nigerian-soldiers-of-72-battalion-killed-by-boko-haram-others.html

Those killed in Benue were murdered by Fulanis and their mercenaries. It is unfortunate that the army has never deemed it fit to launch reprisals against fulanis but would rush to wipe out helpless villages on the slightest suspicion that they are responsible for the killing of any soldier. In Agatu area of Benue state, five soldiers were killed by fulanis in December 2013 and the secretary of the Fulani cattle union in Benue state made a statement "condoling" families of those soldiers who were "caught in the cross fire", yet the man was never questioned to explain who "crossed the fire" that killed the soldiers. The security situation in the north central will remain tense until Fulani terrorists in the area are flushed out.
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
vislabraye:

Hahahahaaa..... . Tell me more about warfare tactics and tell me the tactics Buhari is using. The number if people dying everyday is not encouraging. If he had a strategy, by now Bh would have suffered many casualties. Those who love Nigeria above political parties will offer constructive criticisms.

Buhar promised us miracles and we are waiting for it .
Many casualties? When the only members of BH dying are the suicide bombers. Do you know where BH is based? Or where they organize from? Or the splinter cell they operate?

I will do you good to know that warfare tactics are not made open to all and sundry. So PMB, along with his service chiefs will not share intelligence with socia media.

If you feel PMB promised you miracles, its your own palaver. For every sane mind out there, they've embraced patience.
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:

the soldier in the picture is not a Nigerian soldier talk more of 72nd special forces battalion plssss remove it ASAP.
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by Norajones(f): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
My dad is currently serving there at 72 special forces battalion makurdi,and that is where we stay,after school each semester I visit home.there was once in 2013 december boko haram dropped letter in the barracks said they were coming to attack and my dad was then in agatu for peace keep in same benue. I was scared cos I was alone with my 2 kid brothers though 1 died early this year. The reason for the never seen attack was because 72 soldier killed one of their top ring leader then so it was like a payback.the 72 soldiers are gallant no doubt cos tjat particular barracks is a training ground so bushy and big.I know of about 7 soldiers that have died cos of boko haram 2 were my dad boys.so sad.I only pray God should help dem win this war.
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:
we voted buhari for security and protection of lives and properties

since d dullardo resumed office,

d worst has befalling us

buhari should be blamed
So d period stated Buhari was d president rite. use ur head.!! how many conventional attacks had Boko haram be able to carry out since Buhari took office.? rather what we see are suicide bombing. CCTV cameras are best ways to contain suicide attacks because u will have a detail view of an area while in a monitoring room. Boko haram are weak dats y dey use lone and solo attacks these days just make sure they are still in vogue
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Norajones:
My dad is currently serving there at 72 special forces battalion makurdi,and that is where we stay,after school each semester I visit home.there was once in 2013 december boko haram dropped letter in the barracks said they were coming to attack and my dad was then in agatu for peace keep in same benue. I was scared cos I was alone with my 2 kid brothers though 1 died early this year. The reason for the never seen attack was because 72 soldier killed one of their top ring leader then so it was like a payback.the 72 soldiers are gallant no doubt cos tjat particular barracks is a training ground so bushy and big.I know of about 7 soldiers that have died cos of boko haram 2 were my dad boys.so sad.I only pray God should help dem win this war.
By the special grace of God
Boko haram activities are just in their twlight. So don't be scared. we will defeated them
Re: "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" by SkinnyDude(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2015
harrysterool:
is 4500 bro, check on my thread or beep me on whatapp
where do u base?
am interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo / N10 Per Litre Sugar Tax: Nigerians To Pay More For Beverages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.