Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH (647 Views)

Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
A 46- year-old mother of three, simply identified as Mrs. Ajibola, of No 4, Ajebamidele street, Ado Ekiti, has reportedly committed suicide.
It was learnt that the sad event occurred around 6pm on Tuesday after “many unsuccessful attempts.”
A neighbour said, “She had informed landlords in the area of her intention to address a world press conference slated for 6.30pm that fateful day.
“It was when some of us arrived to listen to what she had to tell us that we discovered that she was no where to be found.
“It was when we were searching for her that we saw her body hung from the roof in her house.
“Many times, she had threatened to take her own life. There was even a time she said she would jump into the well and we had to announce to all landlords that they should make sure that their wells were well secured and covered to avoid any mishap.”
Another neighbour said the deceased left no trace of suicide when she saw her on Tuesday morning describing her as gentle and jovial.
She said, “Its unfortunate that we lost her but I think she had been sick for some time.”
When our correspondent visited the deceased’s house at Ajebamidele, the bungalow was deserted and under lock and keys.
One of the sympathisers said the corpse had been deposited in the morgue of Mary Assumpta Catholic Hospital, Ajilosun.
At Ologede Police Station, at Ajebamidele, where the case was reported, a senior police officer referred our correspondent to the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Alberto Adebayo, for details.

http://www.punchng.com/news/mother-of-three-commits-suicide-in-ekiti/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by prestige2013: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
RIP......
Frustration or Insanity
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by dotwyz: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
WOW!!! What sad. R.I.P to dead body.
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by RazziP(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
humm...we Nigerians need to learn how to endure qnd believe in miracles
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by zinachidi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
u didnt even think about ur little kids, b4 u took ur life.. How will dey feel now?? No amount of suffering should make uu take ur own life,,, RIP Nah.....
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by Islie: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
She is suffering from depression
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by ekim004(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
e beta i kill mysef than 2 commit sucide
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by prestige2013: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
ekim004:
e beta i kill mysef than 2 commit sucide

I will report you to PEJ when i reach Otuoke.
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by ekim004(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
prestige2013:

Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by ekim004(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
prestige2013:

u wanna trek
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by iruocious: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
No one seems to know the reason for her threats n for d suicide itself. I pity d children though. I pray they are not haunted by the memories of their mother's suicide.
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by nikkiking(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
She may be suffering from mental disorder embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti - PUNCH by alapa7000: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
if to say I can see her I will ask why? not fair

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed By Etisalat Marketers Today / See The Faces Of Most Wanted Female Robbers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Check What Scammers Sent To My E Mail On BVN N My Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.