Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,288 members, 7,947,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Domestic Abuse In The News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Domestic Abuse In The News (414 Views)

Buhari Orders Investigation Into Sexual Abuse In IDP Camps / Whatsapp Forum All About News ( Be The Frist To Hear About The News ) / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning To Find This In The News For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Abuse In The News by kookoo: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Domestic Abuse Making The News by kookoo: 8:40pm
Of late and also in time past there has been Domestic Abuse by people we believe should know better

I have designed this Questionnaire to know how Domestic Abuse is eating our church. The reason is there is little statistics about Domestic Abuse in churches as many people go to church.

Please we want to hear from everyone but I have restricted the SURVEY to Protestant, Evangelical and Pentecostal churches.

We want to hear also from those in Asia, Caribbean, South America, North America, Australia and The Ocean countries

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING, its only 21 questions and if you are a pastor then its 25 questions.. God bless

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZKJRGC
Re: Domestic Abuse In The News by kookoo: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2015
kookoo:

Domestic Abuse Making The News by kookoo: 8:40pm
Of late and also in time past there has been Domestic Abuse by people we believe should know better

I have designed this Questionnaire to know how Domestic Abuse is eating our church. The reason is there is little statistics about Domestic Abuse in churches as many people go to church.

Please we want to hear from everyone but I have restricted the SURVEY to Protestant, Evangelical and Pentecostal churches.

We want to hear also from those in Asia, Caribbean, South America, North America, Australia and The Ocean countries

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING, its only 21 questions and if you are a pastor then its 25 questions.. God bless

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZKJRGC

(1) (Reply)

Why Always FTC Comment "Scrab" On Every Post. / See How A Nigerian Woman Was Assaulted In Uk / Repping Naija In My Own Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.