Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,622 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Be Successful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be Successful (362 Views)

24 Ways To Be Successful In Life / Must Read!! 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life / LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY:Everything You Need To Be Successful In 2016 Is Free $0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful by valuetide(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Having read and listened to many materials on success, I have come to discover a fundamental truth about success. The truth? Have a goal OR have goals- that is it. What is your goal in life? Who do you want to become? What do you want to own, what do you want to have? Imagine a football field/match without goal posts. That is exactly what a life not dedicated to the passionate achievement of a goal looks like. When you achieve a set goal, you have succeeded. Why not set goals to get that skill you think will enhance your financial independence, set goals to start that business, start that NGO that will make the world a better place, why not set goals to get that degree, release that single, write that book?. PMB’s goal in the last decade was to lead Nigeria- he has succeeded; now we can say he is successful. “The world make way for the man who knows where he is going”- Ralph Waldo Emerson. Set that goal, pursue it and when you achieve it, you will be celebrated—even on Nairaland.
Re: How To Be Successful by Jj222(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
I agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Edited / Advice Needed Pls, I Want To Open A Nursing Home. / LCCI Urges FG To Unveil Its Economic Blueprints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.