Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! (1738 Views)

When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. / When You Tell A Group Of Girls You Work At Shell / For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by zadok60: 3:51am On Jul 16, 2015
1. The Chatterbox
This is the woman who never shuts
up, barely stopping to breathe.
Seemingly only concerned about
what is going on in her life, she
always has to make a comment about
everything and dominates
conversations.

2. The Desperate Chick
This type of woman will seem
fantastic at first, until she starts
talking about your wedding location,
how many kids she wants and the
name of your future dog–right after
the first date! When a woman
advances WAY faster than
normal,watch out. She NEEDS a man
so bad that she’s willing to put
anybody in that slot, even the
homeless
guy on the corner.

3. The Overly-Critical Woman
Anything you do for this type of
woman is simply not good enough.
Nothing seems to work unless it is
done according to her standards.
Anything that is said by anyone will
be quickly taken out of context to
become some sort of insult or some
reason to wage war against the
world. This type of woman has plenty
of emotional baggage and will make
you an angry and bitter person as
there will be nothing but misery with
her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by valilo20(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Normal
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by zadok60: 4:35am On Jul 16, 2015
4. The Bimbo This type of woman can’t obtain a GED but has managed to secure a PhD in the science of the bedroom. This is an intellectually challenged woman who looks great but, in all honesty, shouldn’t open her mouth. Her skills are unquestionably only rooted in the physical realm and unless you’re just after one-night stands, you do not want to bring a stupid girl home to meet Mom and Dad. The majority of girls you see on the streets everyday fall into this category.

5. The High Maintenance Chick If this type of woman breaks a nail, she expects you to drop everything you’re doing to drive her to the salon immediately. Her daddy always told her she was a princess and she expects to be treated like one at all times. She has expensive taste and expects you to shower her with only the best things and take her out to posh places on a regular basis. If you don’t have a lot of money and a penchant for luxury, don’t even bother.

6. The Clingy Girl This woman is a nuisance who can’t go anywhere or do anything without the company of her man. She’ll adopt your interests, calls 20 times a day and fly off the handle anytime she’s not around to monitor your behavior. This type of woman will smother any chance of you missing her by insisting that you spend every waking moment with her, refusing to let you go out with the boys or spend any significant amount of time with anyone else.

7. The Baby’s Mama This woman has a great physique, great personality and her toes are pretty too! There’s only one problem–she’s got a pretty large amount of children with assorted “baby-daddy’s”, and when women like this get desperate, any and every guy has the potential to be “daddy.” This woman got knocked up by somebody that she was supposedly in love with, and not only is she a bad judge of character, she’s GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guys that are “jerks” now are the same guys she once thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by zadok60: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2015
8. The Gold Digger
The Gold-Digger will compliment you
on your expensive watch, ask you
what kind of car you drive, what you
do for a living, where you live and so
on. Like the high maintenance
woman, the Gold Digger is basically
looking for a sugar daddy, she’ll size
you up within the first five minutes
and drop you just as quickly if your
cash flow runs out and you can’t
take her shopping anymore. These
types of women will just suck your
wallet dry and leave you
emasculated. Fortunately,you can
usually see this type coming from a
mile away. She wants to write out the
names of all her designer items and
post it on Instagram, Twitter and
Facebook.

9. The Club Girl
Club girls are nothing more than
fantasy women who have been
practically living in bars and clubs
since they hit the legal drinking age.
They have beautiful faces with full
lips, big doe eyes, great legs, and all
the curves you could ever ask for.
The problem in dating these women
is that they love to wear clothes that
show off their great assets not just to
you, but to every Tom, man-hood and
Harry on the street. A woman like this
may be carefree and wild; however,
once you take a closer look, you’ll
realize that her entire life is a party
and most nights will end with her
puking in your car. Or waking up
hungover, in some guy’s bed in the
morning.

10. The Feminist
This type of woman can never be
pleased by a man and she believes
that men are the cause of all the
pains and suffering of society. It is
her strong belief that women are
much more intelligent than men and
are capable of doing things “the right
way”. You don’t want to waste any
time with this type of woman
because anything that you do
willalways be negative to her.
Ladies, your take on this article?

source: https://babasuwe.com.ng/guys-pls-dont-make-the-mistake-of-marrying-these-10-types-of-women/

1 Like

Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Na their type dem go fit marry na. If she is a talkative, she will marry a talkative, their children talkative, all of them talkative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by Welrez(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2015
The feminist is one I can't have as a wife. When a woman is damn headstrong to contest headship with her man, what more is left for her man to enjoy the brideprice he paid. She should have paid the brideprice instead. I wonder sometimes why they get pregnant, because it is a reason for gender inequality.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmn.. Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by Onukube1(f): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Welrez:
The feminist is one I can't have as a wife from the list. When a woman is damn headstrong to contest headship with her man, what more is left for the man to enjoy the brideprice he paid. She should have paid the brideprice instead. I sometimes wonder why they get pregnant, because it is a reason for gender inequality.
i agree with you brother.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by Onukube1(f): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Na their type dem go fit marry na. If she is a talkative, she will marry a talkative, their children talkative, all of them talkative.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by Onukube1(f): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
lalasticlala do the needful please.. let every one see this.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by SaintAlbert53: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2015
2,4,6 i detest dem alot.. i knw wat i suffered with no.1,chaii tnk God 4 God.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by SaintAlbert53: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
mod please move this to the right thread.. ishilove
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by chybykee(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Noted!

Which ones then should we marry?

Cos the aforementioned are still getting married angry
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by panta(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
All of them talkative, may be that's how they produce news casters who work on AIT and other TVs.
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by Chestar5(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do this thread have to b in joke section, cos i guess d topic is serious undecided
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by zadok60: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Chestar5:
Do this thread have to b in joke section, cos i guess d topic is serious undecided
it was a mistake dearie
Re: 10 girls you should never marry..GUYS! by zadok60: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2015
farano, Rocktation pls help me move this to romance section

(1) (Reply)

When The NNPC Petrol Station In Your Area Is Giving Out Fuel For Free / How To Use Foolish Answer To Answer Some Foolish Questions / When An Anambra Man Just Returned From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.