Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,795 members, 7,889,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? (1468 Views)

Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by AdeizaJay: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2009
I just read that RCCG bought a Jet for 4 billion naira. I personally think that this is too extravagant. In the midst of global recession, shouldn't we all be cutting cost?
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by Hesperus(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2009
So do I. In these times, churches should be more concerned with matters of salvation and how to uplift those who need help.
I must say I expected more from RCCG.
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by huxley(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2009
Hesperus:

So do I. In these times, churches should be more concerned with matters of salvation and how to uplift those who need help.
I must say I expected more from RCCG.

Why were you expecting more from RCCG? Is such venality not consistent with the corrupt nature of the doctrine they preach?
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2009
bobbyaff ,please comment,
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by Lagosboy: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
There are 3 threads already for this here lets concentrate on one not duplicating threads.
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by Freiburger(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
What or who is RCCGß if i may ask
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
RCCG simply means redeemed christian church of God
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by REALTRUTH1: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Lagosboy,dejiariyo and dayokano: You guys are muslims, there are worst stuffs going on in Islam than what is happening in RCCG.I had started about two threads revealing the the Satanic verses in Islam but you guys in collaboration with the operators of Nairaland got the threads I posted.
You guys should leave issues bothering on Christians for christians to tackle,since you don't want christians to discuss about the evil and Satanic verses in you Quaran.I was the first that saw this link on this day several hours ago, and I made a comment about it on one of the threads on tithe.Bottomline is you find it easy to vilify christians and there pastors but you guys don't want us to talk Mohammed a sex abuser who only gets his inspiration when ha makes love with a six year old girl called Aisha.How in this world do you want to continue believing in such prophet?
Listen up guys,Jesus is Lord and there is controversy about that because the Quaran says so too.It doesn't matter if pastors or Bishops fails,leave our issues alone for christians to tackle.Why in this world should a muslim start this thread and enjoys vuilifying christians?Now am starting another thread on the evil in Islam!
The operators of Nairalanders in collaboration with the evil intents of Islamic posters are trying to ridicul christians,,like i have mentioned in several,Islam is a religion from the PITS OF HELL -Period!The hard truth.I pity the followers of this evil religion.They should go and do more research on this evil political /immoral religion whose founder is a certified pedophile.A man who couldn't control his libido.You can't bring Christianity down because therein your salvation lies!!!
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by MrCrackles(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2009
Topic

Absolute disgrace if it is true indeed!
angry
Re: Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong? by AKO1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Please continue on the other thread, it's the same discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-245439.0.html

(1)

The Holy Spirit The Enabler Of Spiritual Growth / Davidic Covenants. What Do You Think As A Christian? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 28th May, 2013 Unusual Commands By Pastor E.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.