Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,960 members, 7,909,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (28943 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by damilareoye: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
some things ain't real to some extent... moreover, she can help him out on ways to follow.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by shalomm: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
marwanafrica:

as a human being with living conscience we all know the favourable nd unfavourable comment so the choice is urs to choose,

Yeah...your right " your opinion"......

Shalom Aleichem
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by virginchaser(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Get her a job. She should start doing something.
Better still keep her busy.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Onyiido:
I never liked telemundo for anything nt to talk of love film of any sort. I'd prefer to watch action/horror films. Op tell d guy to start watching wrestling so as to show her how to romance on bed too. Mtchewwwww. Telemundo ko, kelemundo ni
yes i love horror movies a lot as well..
frk telemundo cheesy
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by teemahteemah(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
osile2012:
So because #JusticeForJustine dey trend on twitter and they are talking about telemuno you carry your own version come NL grin grin grin?

NL Romance section i throway salute for una. Photos or video of your wife nagging or .....
Adonbilivit
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Onyiido: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
lefulefu:
yes i love horror movies a lot as well.. frk telemundo cheesy
So u're into too
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by morereb10: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
make she go marry telemondu guys now

dat one no be problem
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by akinszz: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
The program has gotten in to her head.
marwanafrica:
how wil she compare her marital life with a movie? may b she is not aware: tell her that those on set are acting under script not reall, they can do anytin to draw viewers atension and emotion, some of those actors nd actreses are not also romantic dea self in off scene
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Set her straight and let her know that Telemundo is different from real life. Another option is for her to go and marry the Telemundo actors.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Damikevin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry
I REFUSE TO MAKE ANY COMMENT, BUT YOU PEOPLE KEEP ON PROVOKING ME angry

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NAIJA WOMEN.
THE GOVERNMENT NEED TO BAN THAT TELEMUNDO angry
I PRAY BUHARI LOOK IN THIS.

RUBBISH NAIJA WOMEN, VERY DIRTY SET OF WOMANBEINGS
later if the husband ask for mouth action from the movie he watches, she go start to para. Women never cease to amaze me.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shaadey:
na dah man fu*k up.....he should buy her a radio....then sell off their TV+including their dish

lobbish
GIRL...YOU HASH OOH grin
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Damikevin:
later if the husband ask for mouth action from the movie he watches, she go start to para. Women never cease to amaze me.

I TIRED FOR THEM OHH. EVEN MARRIAGE NOW DEY REALLY FEAR ME EVEN WHEN I AM READY TO SETTLE DOWN.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai,the fear of telemundo is the begining of wisdom. Reminds me of some of Danielle Steel novels which are just fiction of course. He should just let her know they are all acting to get paid simple! Very soon she will ask why he's not as handsome as the guys in telemundo. #smh
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by otokx(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some channels should be banned

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
I will say because she is not as beautiful and sexy as the ones in the Telemundo series.

Also,

He should turn to food channel and ask her why her food doesnt look and taste like the ones in the station.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Adebayocollins6: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Clean bold5 for sale. #5 000naira only. Call seller on 08024712145

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Shaadey: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Onyiido:
I never liked telemundo for anything nt to talk of love film of any sort. I'd prefer to watch action/horror films. Op tell d guy to start watching wrestling so as to show her how to romance on bed too. Mtchewwwww. Telemundo ko, kelemundo ni
lwkmd
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by masseratti: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
DSTV us a scam,repeating movies and series same episodes for over three years now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Damjoy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
It is called "Cultivation theory" in mass comm
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by bigiyaro(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
dis is wat happens wen u marry a child.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by courage54(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
missKiffy:
What's the craze with all this telemundo's, am a lady and I hate it

I can just pay your pride price right now for this singular comment you just made. I hate those films like Boko haram.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by jerusalem101: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
ramdris:
Telemundo causing pain for men since 19 BC. I have been a victim as well.

The poster above me is getting me angry again angry. FTC with just "chai" again?

Cc: Lalasticlala do something about isacolukay...

You a very lucky Man is only Telemundo, am seriously in deep shit, cause mine includes, ZEEWORLD, AFRICAN MAGIC and the Almighty TELEMUNDO
cry cry cry am suffering ooh
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
No subscription for 6months. We will use time for watching TV for other things!
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by christinie(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Joshchi:
He shouldn't renew their subscription when it finishes. She should watch NTA and AIT
like she can't renew it by herself.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by christinie(f): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
omisakint:
Dtsv taking our money, now taking our wives..
hahahaha am all about Politics. To he'll with fake romance Telemundo what what. Mind you am a lady. Lolz.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by missKiffy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
courage54:

I can just pay your pride price right now for this singular comment you just made. I hate those films like Boko haram.
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by scachy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
ramdris:
Telemundo causing pain for men since 19 BC. I have been a victim as well.

The poster above me is getting me angry again angry. FTC with just "chai" again?

Cc: Lalasticlala do something about isacolukay...
grin grin
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by baloney: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Simply become romantic
Is dat hard...
U we're once young, lyk we nowadays young once.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Adabliss(f): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
krazydave:
Ehhe,
He should start watching Chinese film and tell her she's lacking action na

No be lie grin
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Onyiido:
So u're into too
yes ooo..
The one i am currently following is this season horror movie titled walking dead.its a story of a zombie apocalypse hitting the entire world.its right now on season 6.you would love it though its a little graphic wink
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Adabliss(f): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I don't even want to read the story..
All I can say is that..
I HATE THAT BULLSH!T WITH PASSION, AGGRESSION, BITTERNESS...

I remember back then, when we had only 1 tv, nd my Elder sisters were watching that bullsh!t(alehandro, selena sad)...As a small helpless younger brother, I couldn't do anything..
Except to carry stool nd climb to Remove our change-over (phase/circuit breaker).. light comotgrin..as the enter room, I rush put am back, run go position for front of TV cheesy..
...Na Ist come Ist serve for our Tv dat time sad smiley ....
Anyway, as dey come out dey still pursue me sad ...Thank GOD I done get 6-packs now!!...nothing d happen!!

i guess dem give u ur size of knock for head, coupled with d pursuing grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Joshchi:
He shouldn't renew their subscription when it finishes. She should watch NTA and AIT
Perfect!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? / Give Us Our Real Babies, Mothers Tell Enugu Govt (photo) / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.