Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,927 members, 7,886,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts (48539 Views)

Kerosene Scarcity :- See What Students Were Doing In Their Lodge - Photo / See How My Students Wrote Exams This Morning / So Hilarious: See What These Students Wrote On Their Answer Scripts (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Amauri22(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Applaner:
I blame Buhari
can't u at least use ur head for once. I sure say na ur test script be that
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by omnikether: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Jesus is the answer for the third person.
Ha!!
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Williamso(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
ikbnice:
The teachers who taught these students are the one who really failed.
Don't say that. If you have taught before, you'll know that no matter how hard you try, some pupils will remain daft... I remember during my NYSC, I asked the difference between a laptop and a desktop in a class test, and an SS1 student put these exact words as his answer:
"Desktop is the one that is used in the office and laptop is the one that is used for yahoo yahoo"
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by seankay(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
I marked this script

Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by opey112(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2015
Am so sure the student is from one of the osun state school.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by sirhenry007(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2015
This students must be from borno or osun state. Aregbesola you see your life?
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2015
SirLegal:
That student that gave the meaning to MR NIGER D, smashed it.

meaningment
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
SirLegal:
That student that gave the meaning to MR NIGER D, smashed it.

hahahaha grin grin o boy i go stone u o! Lol
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
seankay:
I marked this script
lol
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Williamso:

Don't say that. If you have taught before, you'll know that no matter how hard you try, some pupils will remain daft... I remember during my NYSC, I asked the difference between a laptop and a desktop in a class test, and an SS1 student put these exact words as his answer:
"Desktop is the one that is used in the office and laptop is the one that is used for yahoo yahoo"

LMAO.. that answer is based on observation
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by seankay(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Williamso:

Faints* grin grin grin
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by HENSEXIE(f): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)). cheesy grin LWKMD. Bring U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ father,mother + includin U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ pastor =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)).

Eleyi gidi gan.buh the boy dull sha
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by galadee(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Pharmtee: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by brirold(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by effrebor(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
These students need help from above
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ikbnice(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Williamso:

i'm a teacher so i know what it means. Atimes, you ask introductory question just to arouse their interest, that's different. But if you want to evaluate or assess them and they give such answer. They are good as not been taught and the teacher has failed.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rubbish. Some jobless adults are the ones who conjure these things in their mind to write them esp the First and 2nd ones. Which teacher will mark a student's script and ask for the student's pastor?
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ikbnice(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Crixina:
Don't say that.it's not always true, some of these teachers put in their best. I will always say that there are three people responsible for the failure of a child.

Parents
Society and the
Teacher. You can't just put it all on the teacher.I can go on and on to prove this.
Are you saying there are no brillant students in such a child's class taught by the same teacher?

i understand. But unless a student hasnt attended the class, he shouldn't be givin answers that are off the questions. Those answers are off the track. Agreed, students cant be all brilliant, but if a teacher did what is expected of him, we shouldnt have answers like that even from the dullest of them.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ikbnice(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
4bobo:

can you imagine the first script 0/30 %. what a heck is that? That teacher needs to be flogged.

i totally agreed with you. That's a woeful performance. The teacher needs to evaluate himself.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ikbnice(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
daikale:
what is 0/30%, the marker needs a teacher too
see me o. I wonder which school this teacher is
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Crixina(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
ikbnice:

i understand. But unless a student hasnt attended the class, he shouldn't be givin answers that are off the questions. Those answers are off the track. Agreed, students cant be all brilliant, but if a teacher did what is expected of him, we shouldnt have answers like that even from the dullest of them.
you think so?
Trying teaching in some parts of the north. No offence pls.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Firevinci(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
jammani:
Na lie, those handwritings are neat and mature for that kind of answer, most especially the first n second pic.

**Spits on thread

U sure set no be u rite am.

Good handwriting does not determine brilliance

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by AleAirHub(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
AcesIni:
our education system sha...the teachers reply Was epic
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by AleAirHub(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
seankay:
I marked this script

Indeed That Girl Is Badt Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by Georgville(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis ain't real.. I've seen dis same test script in different sheets n writing.. NB: the question and answer were written by d same person n with d same pen.. Haba. Make we try get small sense. Is dis actually hilarious?.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by eduxerxes: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
The teacher in the first pic gave The first student 0/30% ...As in (zero...over...thirty percent)
Percentage as I was taught is 100. Which one be 0/30% again? Who should be blamed? Teacher or student?
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ManTiger(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
ikbnice:
The teachers who taught these students are the one who really failed.
The teacher is a failure if more than 70% of the class is as dull as this student in question.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by iamceejay(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Somewhere in Ondo state.

Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by tforever(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
If the students are not willing to learn there is nothing the teacher says that will help the students.. They have to be willing.
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ikbnice(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Crixina:
you think so? Trying teaching in some parts of the north. No offence pls.
yap, i got your point. But O.P didnt specify
Re: Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts by ikbnice(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
iamceejay:
Somewhere in Ondo state.
be specific, which part of Ondo State 'cus that's where I am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out / Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.