Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... (380 Views)

The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... by yahrant140(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
HEADS-UP FOR THE PRESIDENT ON HIS IMPENDING US VISIT......
(Only for those Jonathanians who are still very angry. This will help them overcome their bad blood a little bit. Buharists who read do also at own ‘risk’ of anger).
Muhammadu Buhari, as you prepare to honor Barack’s invitation to WH, please take careful note of the following. I feel duty-bound as a patriotic citizen to respectfully bring this to your notice in order to avoid a repeat of the Germany faux pas.
Mr. President, please do not address Barack Obama as your brother because in our country we regard him as African. HE IS NOT YOUR BROTHER SIR! If you do, that will be getting your host into another round of derision from ‘birther’ campaigners. Many still don’t believe Barack was born in Hawaii.
Do not address Barack Obama as “Your Excellency….” That means nothing to them. Bill Clinton said he was surprised he was so addressed when he came calling. He is simply to be addressed as “Mr. President”
Do not address Barack as C-I-C………that appellation is only relevant when discussing US military matters
Do not address Barack as American Head of State….that will remind the Americans of their long forgotten colonization by the imperialist Britain. He is the PRESIDENT OF USA.
The US President’s first name is BARACK, very easy to pronounce but it is NOT synonymous with MILITARY BARRACK. I don’t know what his dad was thinking to give his son such funny name.
Mr. President, someone might have told you that Barack’s middle name is HUSSEIN. That’s a Moslem name. Right? Well, that does not also make him your fellow brother in Islam. HE IS NOT!
Please master very well the pronunciation of the names of the US Vice-President.He is JOE BIDEN. Please don’t make the mistake of calling him JOE BIN-LADEN.
Let me pause here sir……thanks for listening. I’ll be right back if I remember something else before your departure.
Sorry sir, one last thing: Please do not tell Barack your country needs the help of international community to fight CORRUPTION in our country (a la your predecessor)……..that’s our business sir.
Re: Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... by Chopet(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... by yahrant140(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Make us proud again, Mr president!
Re: Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... by maverickdude(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... by funlord(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2015
grin Op! This is why you should stop smoking crack early in the morning before you come and post in the politics section! See as your mama dey cry now! What is this?
Re: Heads-up For The President On His Impending Us Visit...... by Mogidi: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Waiting patiently for another west germany gaffe.

(1) (Reply)

Five-year-old Girl Dies Inside Well / Boko Haram Targeting Houses Of Vips, Not VP Osinbajo – Presidency / Nearly 100,000 German Beekeepers Just Called For A Ban On Gmos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.