Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed (2325 Views)

We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by hopilo: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Lai Mohammed the APC spokesman on ChannelsTV sunrise daily said "APC never Promise to generate 5000MW of Power to Nigerians" He went further to contradict himself by saying that it was in their roadmap that they mentioned 5000MW of Power, which was not included in their manifesto. And that their Manifesto supersede the roadmap and the roadmap will be reviewed again to reflect the realities on ground.

Please what is the different between roadmap, plan and Manifesto?

2 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by piicity(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
*APC MEANS: ALL PROFANITY CONGRESS.
THAT IS TO SAY I CAN NEVER TRUST APC..,IF APC SAY 5 WORDS,IT IS ONLY ONE THAT IS PARTIALY CORRECT.
Lalasticlala,do the needfull so that people can testify to their lies!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
This is a one chance government.The dullard from dauara promised us 20000mw of electricity

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by timilehing(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Wetin una con promise?

1 Like

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2015
hehehehehehehe

so they didn't know they realities on ground yet were making promises. One chance

#FreeBiafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Mogidi: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
He lied his way throughout the interview even when the APC manifesto was read to him, the man is just diabololical.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by baralatie(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Lai will soon come and deny he made any comment!
So I comment my reserve
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2015
and he is proud to say this SMH.
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by maverickdude(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
dnt mind im,he has a short term memory
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by caprini1: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2015
This is really so sad,Nigerian citizens are just been taken for granted.Don't say it ,if you don't mean it.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by piicity(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2015
*THANK YOU FOR THE LINK BRO,APC KO MCCP NII*
Ezenwammadu:
This is a one chance government.The dullard from dauara promised us 20000mw of electricity

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/well-generate-20000mw-of-electricity-in-4-years-says-buhari/
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by jimi4us: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
God please forgive dis liar Mohammed, cos him and he's propagandas don't know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by kamair237(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
God is in control in dis country....
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by HHANDM: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
The ways this Lai dey lie. Even the devil go shame.

APC is synonymous with lies and propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by temitemi1(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
We have been scammed by thEse 'agents of broom' shocked shocked... Thank God I didn't vote for their 'change'

5 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ochejoseph(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2015
God Bless GEJ ! and forgive those who insulted him

Millions of Nigerians voted APC on the basis of this promise.

Now Lai and the APC have come out to say they never made such promises

11 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Giddyprance(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2015
But they promised 3000mw every year, after increasing power generation to 7000mw by December..... if he denies this one, then Amadioha, Sango, Ogun and all the gods that be would fire that his mouth there!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Chubhie: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2015
hopilo:
Lai Mohammed the APC spokesman on ChannelsTV sunrise daily said "APC never Promise to generate 5000MW of Power to Nigerians" He went further to contradict himself by saying that it was in their roadmap that they mentioned 5000MW of Power, which was not included in their manifesto. And that their Manifesto supersede the roadmap and the roadmap will be reviewed again to reflect the realities on ground.
Liar MD can not even convince himself with his gimmicks. I love watching people struggle and getting caught up in their own web of propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by iliyande(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie mohammed
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by sanmibukunmi: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Well am not surprised, his name is Lie Mohammed....the King of Liers

1 Like

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by major466(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Liar Mohammed lying as usual. Wasn't he the one that claimed APC pa Bubu led government will produce 20,000MW of electricity within one year when elected live on AIT Olisa Metuh, who was present on the program even smile in pity for him because he knew liar mohammed was putting himself into One-Chance Irreversable.

3 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by hopilo: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
A good opposition party with trained strategist and plans should document all this APC statements for use in 2015.
Well I will document them to sell to any of the opposition party that will come up in 2019.
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by phlemzy: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2015
From another view,that 20000MW was promised wouldn't mean that each year must generate a 5000MW. Generation across each year can vary depending on what's on ground to make it better in subsequent years. But I am sure of one thing,even if the 20000MW is not met at the end of four years,we would have significantly moved farther away from the ever fluctuating 1500MW of the last 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by ONYX5(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
they will soon deny that their party name is not APC soon

3 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by peeparty(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
liar liar mumu, just made me realized the difference btw road map and maniefesto.

1 Like

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by betty202020(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2015
hopilo:

I always say it that nigeria has chose undesired . u denied #1=1$, now no more 5000 mW of electricity. soon he will deny #5000 social welfare.
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by AlabaSlim: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
hopilo:

In all the controversy affecting APC, I don't pity Tinubu instead it is Lie Mohammed I truly pity cos he is still playing, acting, & talking like "the oppoistion & before 2019, infact by 2017-18, I see the Yorubas aka A.CN forming a new party with as usual Lie Mohammed playing his usual wing "OPPOSITION MOUTHPIECE
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by omowolewa: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Road map led them to Aso Rockwhile manifesto guides what they intend to do.
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by GoldCircle: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Thanks for this link! History will be kind to you.
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by peeparty(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
and he is proud to say this
SMH.
I was so ashame of him myself.
and am like I hope his kids are watching this?
imagine him trying to explain the difference btw a road map and manifesto.

imagine a scenerio where one present a powerful power point presentation, and then when your being offered the job,to produce result base on the content of your presentation.
you will now tell them your content isn't realistic, and that the should
give you time for you to come up with a more realistic plan

Really I shake my head for some men in this country.
Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by buskie13(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
I see de disappointment in de faces of all APC members who struggled to get this govt into power...they never thought it will turn this way...always denying their promises...well...it's left for them to worry about... as for me...i have no faith in this govt that they'll deliver one single promise...it's time those who voted for the enemies of Nigeria really needs to sit and think all over again....

we miss Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: We Never Promised 5,000MW Of Power a Year To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
One Chance

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custom Officers Captured Vehicle Carrying 1million Bullets Into Ghana (photos) / Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st / How To Shutt Down The High Cost Of Governance In Nigeria By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.