Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) (1230 Views)

Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by stillonstreet: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Man who ran away because his wife was expecting 3rd set of twins, returns home (photo)

Citizen Uche, the man who ran away from his family in February after his wife, Ruth informed him that she was having their third set of twins, has returned home. He returned home yesterday July 15.

According to The Nation, Emeka returned to their new house in Ogun state. The Uches, who were living in a dilapidated house in Agege prior to this coming out, have moved to a mini flat in Ogun state with the money she received from kindhearted Nigerians who came to her rescue.

See more on the story here:

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/category/news/

Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Segse(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
I see
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
u r definately a gunner. igbo boy
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by DjAndroid: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2015
What was on his mind when he abandoned his wife and the kids? He is not a man but a boy.
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2015
empty threats.
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by darmys(f): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
lol. the kid in green looking at him like i know hwat you did . dad embarassed
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
See how his baby is gazing at him. He looks familiar
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by floxyluv80(f): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2015
God bless d helpers in Jesus' name. 2 all d TTC women in d house, God Almighty shall look upon us wt mercy.....amen. I pray 4 twins everyday, I luv 2 hv them oooo
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by princefunmmy(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Don't really blame the man, sometimes, somethings happen for the best to happen.
If he didn't run away, maybe the wife and kids might not have got the attention that made people to offer her help
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
DjAndroid:
What was on his mind when he abandoned his wife and the kids? He is not a man but a boy.
You won't understand until you walk a lil in his shoes
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Folksyharry(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2015
the guy first enta panic mode. but it's really responsible of him to realise his wrong and come back to support his wife and kids. I pray God will provide for the wherewithal that he needs to take care of his family.
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by bigiyaro(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2015
i love dis couple, Tank God dia plan worked.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by DjAndroid: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
You won't understand until you walk a lil in his shoes

No reason whatsoever will make a man abandon his family in such condition.

According to the Bible, "a man who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel"
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by Yustash001(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Na poverty make the man run...
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by kreamidiva(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
bigiyaro:
i love dis couple, Tank God dia plan worked.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! So you too know wetin dey. Sharp guy... grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by bigiyaro(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
kreamidiva:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! So you too know wetin dey. Sharp guy... grin grin grin
lol!
Re: Man Who Ran Away because His Wife Was Expecting 3rd Set Of Twins, Returns Home(see) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Cute babies

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Shares Adorable Photo With New-born Son / The New Generation Qlink 7.5 Kg Double Tubs Washing Machine - ₦ 25,560 / Photos: Mocheddah Stuns In White Bridal Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.