Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me (2946 Views)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / The Lies Christian Religion Tell! / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by true2god: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Gombs:

grin
At the rate at which he's going down, he might soon discover oil. Believe me, he's not done going down.
I wont mind a share of an oil well if frosbel eventaully discovers oil.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by CHARLOE(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2015
@frosbel, Was at same cross road u find urself a few yrs ago, until I had d courage to man-up n choose reality over belief/faith. BTW wat is written in a book (DAT won't last a 100yrs), n wat is cast in stone/rock 4 thousands of yrs, wat wld u believe? Surprisingly, most religous folks (weda xtian/Muslim will go 4 d former, cos they've bin programmed to choose faith over reality (rem: without faith its impossible to please god) dis verse alone makes it mandatory 4 all xtians to believe any absurdities from d bible n their pastor. No wonda a pastor can make his members eat grass, hair, pants etc. Frosbel, wen u finally have d courage to face ur fears squarely in d face, den u'll discover what I did; xtianity n Islam are frauds, dey are tools of control! Take out d 5 letter word FAITH, n dey will crumble like a pack of cards.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by CHARLOE(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Pure, unadultrated , spirituality (african trad. Religion) is d way to go. Some pple assume only uneducated folks are into ATR, but hw wrong u are; profs like wole soyinka, wale omole (1st vc of OAU), all d white folks into ATR are highly educated, but have their eyes open n know d truth. Don't let any1 scare u with tales of a place of torment called hell fire made 4 u by a supposedly loving god whose 'mercy endures 4 ever!' U only need to open ur eyes n discard fear to c DAT so-called holy books like d bible & Koran where written by crafty men with d sole aim of control! D 2 major tools of control dey usE are: fear & hope, hell & heaven, d carrot & stick method of control. D lies/deceit won't last 4 long, gradually, slowly &steadilly, d truth is coming out.
Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by CHARLOE(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Ur creator has put in u somtin to guide u in d line of truth, against deciet,; Conscience & common sense, use dem without fear, n u will b free. I give u an example, if ur child does wat u told him not to do, will u set up a fire n throw him in to burn for a min or even a sec? Wat if some1 does DAT, won't u call him mad and even call d police to arrest him? If u shudder @ d tot of throwing ur child in hot flames of fire for disobeying u, den DAT means u are more merciful Dan d biblical & Koranic god! Dis is just 1 out of d thousands of instances in d 'holy books' DAT shld bring u to ur right senses.
Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by Rick9(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Especially that. " our church is the only true church."
Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by CHARLOE(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Take ur destiny in ur hand, find out d truth 4 urself. If u are interested in d truth, google is ur friend, just @ d touch of a button u have access to d biggest library/encyclopedia in d world. Use ur god-given filter n sieve thru d info u come across n ur eyes will def. Be opened. U can google/YouTube Dr ray hagins for a start. He is a former pastor now into ATR.
Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by Maamin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
So what have become the almighty Frosbel? undecided

But anyways!..this have not removed even a shred out of what I belief.

*sits back, keep calm and have faith*
Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by mustymatic(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
1. Were in the bible it say "you are worthless?
2.did the bible say God hate sinners ?
3.God love required justice, are you a father? Punishing your son for evil deed mean you hate him ?
4.where in the bible we are discourage not to ask question?
“The Bible must be the invention
either of good men or angels, bad men
or devils, or of God. However, it was not
written by good men, because good men would not tell lies by saying ‘Thus saith the Lord;’ it was not written by bad men because they would not write about doing good duty, while condemning sin, and themselves to hell; thus, it must be written by divine inspiration”
5.James 1:14
but each person is tempted when they
are dragged away by their own evil
desire and enticed.

The op is a fan of Bart Ehrman .
Stop quoting bible verses for they were not read by Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
SalC:
The guy disagree with everything these days. He disagrees with religion, he disagrees with the bible, he disagrees even with himself. If there is anybody who is "religiously" confused in our world today, its Frosbel.

In your voice "he might soon discover oil down there" cheesy

Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by Gombs(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
^^ What truth did Christian Fundamentalism teach you? None? grin
Re: The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me by DrLazDevitan: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Down to town
With slow slither wheels
Fluxing symmetry of tickish rinds
Stoops!
Halt,at gate of late summer.

'Twas a coral,
From benthic upstream
To the grasses of wetted lips
Above the terrains of the Savanna.
Newly brewed,
Ebbed to amulet of a dusty lock
Appears reptilic maze-toothed
In clowned salvage primordy.

Frosbel,
Or the newt wrath on my paw,
Aliens now to wake
On your freezy wake,
Shall the Devil shakes in freedom flakes;
White,though by night
Will remains the fitest of the Dove's tail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosques Why Do Women Sit Behind Men / Guru Deseye Subai's Daily Spirituality Tip --- For Your Spiritual Enlightenment! / Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. (From John 14:24)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.