Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,899 members, 7,899,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores (2938 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by cybertyrant(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, i welcome u to the continuation of biafra-nigeria war, the season 2 ,having you all know that the season 1 ended bloody with a no victor no vanquished, we told u that after 50 yrs the season 2 will come bt unfortunately it came 48yrs earlier so grab a popcorn and some soda as we present to u chapter 1-Radio biafra vs Radio nigeria,
as of now radio nigeria has failed attempt to jam radio biafra giving a lucky score for radio biafra. RB-1 vs RN-0, now radio biafra is about to jam radio nigeria. keep checking for updates.
LOADING ..................

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by missKiffy(f): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
What the hell is this
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by natas22: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Who cares
www.
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by vayne(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
As e dey hot
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by LoveMachine(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2015

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by maverickdude(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2015
smh...
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by Starships4u(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
ALL HAIL BIAFRA!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by brize(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
I don *die*
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by cybertyrant(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2015
biafran and nigerian army training for 2015 war

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by babajero(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Biafra the home of heroes with like minds, biafra is great.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by size40: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Till Christ comes, Biafra will never see the light of the day. We, the south-south people said so

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by Khd95(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Dis biafra madness....

Ok Shaa
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by Khutie: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
cool ... hope dem go win trophy
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by ayokellany: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2015
No Igbo should lament Nigeria is not feeding it for fighting the Nigerian army. Hopefully the set of Kanu's general that would prosecute the new war will not be as demented as the general that led the first without the intellingce to secure a steady food supply 4 it's population.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by betty202020(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
size40:
Till Christ comes, Biafra will never see the light of the day. We, the south-south people said so
in ur dream. I think u slept in dreamland hotel

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by Abimbolaile(f): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu wants to send igbos to their early graves, if igbos feel it is worth the risk, they should bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by koralink: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Remember how you adopted as a neccesity unriped pawpaw and lizards as food delicacies in the last civil war.This time around,there will be nothing like no victor no vanquished.As a matter of fact,Igbos will be conquered and treated as slaves in post-war Nigeria.So borrow yourself brain now.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by CSTR2: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abimbolaile:
Nnamdi Kalu wants to send igbos to their early graves, if igbos feel it is worth the risk, they should bring it on.
ugly thing.
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by Abimbolaile(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
CSTR2:
ugly thing.

otondo..i see you have nothing reasonable to say...who is talking about beauty here.mtcheww
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by CSTR2: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abimbolaile:

otondo..i see you have nothing reasonable to say...who is talking about beauty here.mtcheww
You are ugly.
Atleast have the sense to make reasonable posts, it would make you look more attractive.
What is the meaning of ''nnamdi kanu wants to send igbos to their early graves''?
Are you high on semenn?
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by redcap: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
cybertyrant:
biafran and nigerian army training for 2015 war

Lmao,Biafran army fighting with sticks(koboko in pics) and cutlasses since 1900.
Abeg I'm for Biafra before you e-bomb me cool
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by acenazt: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
For the sake of killing biafrans when the war comes,I'll willingly get conscripted when the time comes.
Re: BIAFRA Vs NIGERIA War, Check The Scores by Abimbolaile(f): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
CSTR2:
You are ugly.
Atleast have the sense to make reasonable posts, it would make you look more attractive.
What is the meaning of ''nnamdi kanu wants to send igbos to their early graves''?
Are you high on semenn?

You must have been told you are ugly uncountable times for you to keep repeating it...if you dont know the meaning of my statement, you should have told me initially so i can explain to you...instead of you spewing rubbish from your trash filled mouth...mr ugliness

(1) (Reply)

One OF The Lady Who Lost Her Life In The Delta Accident (graphic) / Staff And Students Protest Plot To Reverse Adeyemi University Status. / Insurgency: NEMA Evacuates 5, 000 People From Dikwa LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.