Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,305 members, 7,904,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Health School Live In Lagos!!!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health School Live In Lagos!!!!!!!! (2394 Views)

Work, Study And Live In USA, Bahamas, Canada, France And Dubai Rivers / Bluegate Homecare Services In Nigeria:live In Nursing Services / Waha(walk Against HIV/AIDS) Happening Live In IB City On The 19th Of March,2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health School Live In Lagos!!!!!!!! by Familyfirst: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
HEALTH SCHOOL LIVE IN LAGOS!!!!!!!!
You don't need to die young,you need not suffer with that sickness though it is tagged incurable,you can now learn how to get healed by living in healthy way,curing yourself by wisdom.
a man of God once Said "you don't need more MEDICATION,you need more EDUCATION"
You can now attend RAPHA HEALTHY LIVING INSTITUTE (HLI) a Health school base in Lagos Nigeria,where you will be taught how to handle diabetes,arthritis,Cancer,leukemia,infertility,Fibroid,high blood pressure and any disease know to man kind naturally,how to use get your healing from your Kitchen instead of hospital wards.
The next session is: 31st August to 4th of September 2015
Venue: Shepherd flock international
18,Shogunle Steet,Bank Anthony Way,Abule Onigbagbo,Behind Etiebet's Place,Ikeja Lagos. 08136686859.
READ THESE AMAZING TESTIMONIES FROM THE SCHOOL
I am so Inspired by Rev Tony’s teachings. I happened to have listened and watched Rev Tony’s introductory CD on the cause of disease and a dietary plan suggestion. Having read the Paul C. Braggs books on fasting and healthy living, I was now convinced that Braggs writings were not simple illusions. Rev confirmed this in his CD I watched. I am now careful with the way I eat food. The results are there, visible and clear. My health ever since is not the same, Praise God. Peng T. Francis, Cameroun
My little boy of 2 years had serious digestion problems, he went through 2 blood transfusions, he was always hospitalized. I read Rev Tony’s book on juicing for health and pleasure. I came for HLI training and I knew there was a turn around when I met him. My son is better now, he is healthy with all the supplements I give him. Today I am also into juices and smoothies production. To God be the glory have been able to put to practice all i have learnt from the training.
Mrs E. Adebayo
I was diagnosed with cancer of the Lung, I was coughing profusely, I did several test and X-rays in a quest for a solution. I was on drugs for several months. In June 2013, I woke up one morning breathless. I thought it was my end so I visited a friend who insisted I needed to get help. She called an ambulance and I was immediately rushed to the hospital where I was admitted for 2 months. I sent Rev Tony a mail and I started reading his materials on healthy living and started juicing and now I am healed. Dr Ashuke
In 2011, my husband was sick to the point of death. The doctors couldn’t diagnose the disease properly. He didn’t have any pain but had distended stomach, his ankles were swollen, he was eating properly but still looked malnourished. The doctors refused to start treatment until they were sure about what was wrong with him. Someone introduced us to Rev Tony Akinyemi . He placed us on a 30 days challenge and then 90days of healthy diet .In other to encourage my husband I joined him. Within the first 2 weeks of the diet, his stomach started going in and by the end of the 90 days challenge my husband was completely healed. Mrs U. Akuego
I had issues with digestion. I would stay for days without using the toilet, but after I started the HLI June 2014 training, I have been going to the toilet frequently. I feel better and alive. Mrs Olu, Lagos.
My mother had Arthritis, as a result of that she was incapacitated. My neighbor invited all women in my estate to come and listen to Rev Tony Akinyemi’s CD. I was inspired and got curious so I came to see Rev Tony. I purchased all his CDs and newsletters on arthritis and sent them to my mum. By October 2012 she got better. I was diagnosed last year with steroid and hormonal imbalance. I was bleeding profusely, I came to see Rev Tony Akinyemi, he prescribed some supplements and advised I started eating right. I started the hallelujah diet and I am super great now all the swellings disappeared and I am healthy praise God. Mrs E. Asheley
I lost my younger sister to Tuberculoses. After I attended the Healthy living training, I am now a health coach, there has been several testimonies of healing from all the seminars I organized. HLA
My Sister in-law had diabetes in 2008, I bought Rev Tony Akinyemi’s newsletters on diabetes. I sent it to her in Port Harcourt, she read it and applied all she learnt and within 3b months all symptoms disappeared.
My Tenant in Ibadan had infertility issues; they had been married for 9 years without children. I bought Rev Tony’s CD and materials on Addressing infertility in Men & Women and I sent it to them. They read the books and listened to the Cds and practiced all they learnt, by October 2013, I was invited for the naming ceremony of their daughter. Pst C. Adewale
I had malaria 4 years ago, I took Aethesolate, but ended up with Vertigo. I couldn’t move my head, I came to see Rev and he asked me to blend some fruits and drink the juice. I am healed and i have not had malaria ever since. Anonymous
In 2011 I was diagnosed with Arthritis. My friend gave me Rev Tony’s CD on addressing Arthritis and I was eager to meet Rev, so I came down to lagos. Rev prescribed some supplement and ever since I have no cause to take any drug. Mrs R. Ibineye , Kogi State
I had Allergies in 2006. Thje allergies lingered and I work up one morning and noticed my eyeballs were brown. I did all kinds of test, I was placed on drugs for about 6 month to 1 year. I went to see Rev Tony and he introduced me to the healthy diet. I bought a Juicer and started juicing all fruits, within 2 weeks, the palpitation disappeared totally and my face went back to normal,since then I have not taken any drug, people keep asking what I did. Mrs T. Edet
About 6 years ago I watch Rev Tony on TV he talked about Extreme Make-Over and I was blessed. I was diagnosed with hypertension and I struggled with it for months, my BP was going higher by the day. My Doctor placed me on a drug and warned strongly against stopping my medication. I was confused and needed help, I decided to write Rev Tony in 2013. I received a mail from Rev Tony inviting me for a lecture on High blood pressure in Lagos. He said there was reversal for every disease. I bought all the tapes and newsletters on hypertension at the seminar. I told my Doctor that I was going to be his first patient to be delivered from hypertension. I started the healthy living diet and also took supplements that were recommended by Rev Tony. Within 8 months my blood pressure normalized, I stopped my medication. I started a health seminar in Warri. I have been able to bless the people around me praise God. Rev Famous D. Warri

http://www.familyparliament.com/252/health-school-live-in-lagos

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 18 2021 In Nigeria / Choice Of Medical Specialty / 10 Things Your Tongue Can Tell You About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.