Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. (7692 Views)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Edo state has no single drop of oil...
Hahaha. Google is your friend.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 4:17am On Jul 17, 2015
finniblinks:
it is time for you to leave ur papa's shrine in the waste and travel to see things for urself.what is Orient petroleum doing in Anambra? Go to Aguleri and see! Leave that dry land of urz!
see who's calling someone's land dry. I doubt if you even mean that word. Your land is a waste land that has been ravaged by erosion. My state is the 5 richest state in Nigeria. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You don't know much about the civil war and you're spewing thrash. So, you don't know that it was the British and former Soviet union that fought the war for Nigerians? you know nothing absolutely nothing go and ask your father if you doubt it. useless kid!!
but your asses were whipped and that's what matters. Sore losers. Starvation finished over 3 million of your people.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by onenaira3: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:
not much but enough to know that your people got their asses whooped by the Nigerian army. The bullets of the Nigerian army hit them so bad that they ran into delta, edo, kogi, and benue for cover. As a matter of fact their existence in these areas whereas a result of being refugees. Heard ojukwu ran away to abidjan. Mulattoclaro told me a lot your useless tribe.

See this Yoruba coward ediot talking about his other Id as of its a different while once again monkey giving himself away. What a f2king illiterate. Olodo fool. Mulattoclaro, STOP being a f2king coward. I've never seen a man as cowardly as you. Dude do you even have balls? I swear catilyn Jenner needs to give you both his balls since he isn't using it, your black ass needs it.
Dumb fool.
Btw who pics did you thief? No wonder you Yoruba are well known for 419.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by onenaira3: 4:43am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:
see who's calling someone's land dry. I doubt if you even mean that word. Your land is a waste land that has been ravaged by erosion. My state is the 5 richest state in Nigeria. Google is your friend.

Which your state? Edo you claiming online or your real oshogbo village.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by onenaira3: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2015
asha80:
the guy obviously knows nothing about his so called state than tales by moonlight he has been fed with...imagine saying earlier that orhiowon lga is the richest lga in the country?wtf Saying because Edo was created before rivers that means Edo has more oil?wtf?who told him self that Edo(created in 1991)was created before rivers(created 1967)? Displaying his high level of ignorance with glee?about him saying igbos dominate prostitution in Edo goes to show he does not even know what his people are known for...then when he finally made the erosion se jab I finally gave up on someone claiming to be from Edo trying to yab se on erosion...sometimes it is better for one to keep quiet and people to think one is a fool than opening ones mouth and removing all doubts

The guy is displaying clueless ness about edo because he actually isn't from there. He is original id is mulattoclaro, a Yoruba that transfered to edo on NL. After he got busted for being the Yoruba ediot on twitter, the nigga opened a new id, changed pics because that's what busted him the first time and began he is usual pretense. I can never understand why Yoruba are fuclimg cowards even on an annoympus online forum. I swear that ethnic group is worst than cursed. The nigga is typical of his people yet people keep wondering why I'm constantly calling Yoruba cowards and children of Satan. Those people are worst than devil I swear.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by literatichick: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:

See below:

Ewu: Ordeal of erosion-ravaged Edo community

[Img]http://cdn06.dailyindependentnig.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ewu-erosion-site-.jpg?0cb2ef [/img]

• Ewu erosion site

Even as Ewu, a community in Esan Central Local Government Area of Edo State, grapples with infrastructure decay, its greatest concern, for now, is the erosion that is ravaging it. The gully with extensive width and depth surfaced about 10 years ago and has by the last count, virtually cut the community into two, with each side, unable to access the other.

Two persons have already been reportedly killed and over four houses submerged by the menacing gully, while more are on the verge of caving in, rendering many homeless in its wake. With the gully expanding with each passing day, threat of displacement continues to stare at the residents of the community. Of particular concern is that the palace of the monarch of the community is just meters from the gully site.

Though his several appeals to relevant authorities seemed to have fallen on deaf ears, the monarch, HRH Zaiki Raqak Isesele Ojeifo 111, Onogie of Ewu, has sustained his persistence. He continues to press it, hoping and praying would make responsible authorities act accordingly.

According to him, representations had previously been made to Benin-Owena River Basin Development Authority, the Federal Ministry of Environment, as well as the government of Edo State. The community had also attracted the presence of the Minister for Works, Mike Onolememe, as well as the member representing the area at the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Patrick Ikhariale who raised the issue at the floor of the House. Unfortunately, these efforts have failed to yield the desired results; hence the gully continues its devastation. The joy of the monarch had risen when the project was listed in the 2012 federal budget. But to his dismay, it was never implemented.

“We have made several efforts. There was a time we went to the Benin-Owena River Bassi Development. We wrote several letters; and indeed they came here. They saw the problem themselves, and they promised coming back. But up till now, nothing has been done.

“Then we got in touch with our member at the House of Representatives, Patrick Ikhariale. In fact, he did a marvelous job, in bringing up the matter at the floor of the house. Several moves were made; the Minister for Environment was consulted and she did promise that something was going to be done. People from the ministry came; they did their normal investigation and promised that they were going to come back.

“In fact the project was in last year’s budget. When we discovered it was in last year’s federal budget, we were very happy. But to our disappointment, as it were, the project was not done. They only came, dumped some few things and promised coming back.

“When they brought the materials, it was during the raining season, and they said because it was rainy season, there was really nothing much they could do, but that they would come back during the dry season. As you are aware, dry season has long gone. We are in another rainy season now, and nothing substantial has been done about it.

“We have made several efforts to get these people involved. The Minister for works, Mike Onolememe was here recently. He came to check, in fact he almost wept when he saw it. He promised to liaise with his colleague in the Ministry of Environment, but till now, nothing substantial has been done”, the monarch lamented.

Recently however, Edo State Government announced its readiness to approach the World Bank to seek a loan of between 75 to 100 million dollars to work on the erosion sites across the state; due to the huge financial outlay needed to tackle the menace of gully erosion. The fund is being sourced from the 650 million dollar facility approved by the Bank to tackle Nigeria’s Erosion Watershed Management Programme as approved by President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to the state Commissioner for Environment, Prince Clem Agba, the fund would assist the Government tackle the problem of gully erosion in 110 sites in the state, adding however, that it was subject to the National Assembly approval of the country’s borrowing plan. The World Bank facility, he explained, is meant to address erosion problems in the five Eastern states of the country as well as Edo and Cross River states.

Agba made the disclosure in reaction to a call by the Ewu, monarch to the Government to rescue his community from the menace of the erosion. The commissioner had identified gully sites in the state to include Queen Ede in Benin, Ewu, Iruekpen and Ibore in Edo Central and Warrake, and parts of Auchi in Edo North as the worst erosion sites in the state.

“We have taken inventory of all of these sites. Mr. President has approved the Nigeria Erosion Watershed Management Programme, which is for five eastern states as well as Cross River and Edo states. It’s going to be World Bank funded. The board of directors of the World Bank approved $650m facility, but the issue is that there is an imbroglio between the presidency and the National Assembly.

“They have not been able to approve the national borrowing plan and until that plan is approved, none of the seven states can access the fund to begin to deal with the problem of erosion. Hopefully, if the national borrowing plan is approved, we should be able to get about $75 to $100m to begin to address the gully erosion problem,” Agba said.

The Commissioner disclosed that the erosion menace in the state was not what the state government could shoulder alone.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by literatichick: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:

More:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI2ARnkGgqs

3 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by literatichick: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:

Some more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvGRxHFO1M

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by onenaira3: 4:53am On Jul 17, 2015
rudebouy:

Okay! Poor argument! Una win me for dia. Now to d koko. So anybody dat speaks igbo is from igbo abi?

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM to be igbo pls let us know.

If Ikweres are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. If the Opobos are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. Stop dis fraudulent attitude of claiming a minority tribes as ur ppl.

Such a desperate, desperate attention seeker you are. Who spoke of any of the shit you ranging about on this thread. I've went through page 1 to when you started whinning about ikwerre are not igbo, opobo are not Igbo and I wonder how did that mess get here. Nigga when you want to notice me by force, then do so using the actual conversation in question, not drag whatever illiterate ranting you want to noise about. Na by force to notice you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by literatichick: 4:54am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:

More:

Oba of Benin asks President Jonathan To Tackle Edo-state Gully Erosion

President Goodluck Jonathan has been urged to arrest the ravaging gully erosion menace threatening some parts of Edo State, especially in Auchi, Etsako West local government area, Ugbowo campus of University of Benin, Ekenhuan road axis and Queen Ede College.

The Benin Monarch, Oba Erediauwa who made the call yesterday at his palace, told a cross section of Senior Staff College, Jaji, Kaduna State led by Commodore Ferguson Buvai to remind the President to halt the ever expanding erosion before it wash-away parts of his kingdom.

—PATRICK OCHOGA

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:
you're really a fool. I'm not surprised. An average igbo man is stupid and can't think. Mind you I'm not from south west but from the South south. Idiot. Which oil do you even claim you have in your erosion infested region. You claim you have oil then why are you trying badly to include south south in your worthless biafra. You'll die in great numbers this time you igbo pig.
Don't worry ur ass out, ur Edo is not part of the new nation. And also be advised, we are not ceding an inch of territory to anybody. Am a Pro-Nigerian, but everyday Nigeria gives me reason to support the Fourth Kingdom of God on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Super1Star: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Supported biafrans in which way? I thought you came prepared you lying maggot.

Nyamiri cockroach ask your elders how they supported you and they will tell you.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Super1Star: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Udmaster:
you always rant like a feminine sissy..

You rant like infantile cretin.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Namicrazy(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Udmaster:
we are IGBOS and PROUD! So take your comical ranting and go somewhere else before you pour person saliva.
Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO, Oshimili, Anioma all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest markets in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain..
we also lead,bauxite and palm oil(palm oil is currently better than crude oil now)

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Macelliot(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahaha. Google is your friend.
Mr. Man, Edo has no drop of oil.
There is no oil well in Edo state...
Edo is only influenced because it's in south-south.

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by DiademSh07: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

The guy is displaying clueless ness about edo because he actually isn't from there. He is original id is mulattoclaro, a Yoruba that transfered to edo on NL. After he got busted for being the Yoruba ediot on twitter, the nigga opened a new id, changed pics because that's what busted him the first time and began he is usual pretense. I can never understand why Yoruba are fuclimg cowards even on an annoympus online forum. I swear that ethnic group is worst than cursed. The nigga is typical of his people yet people keep wondering why I'm constantly calling Yoruba cowards and children of Satan. Those people are worst than devil I swear.
I do marvel at your imbecility. The dumbest eediot on earth!
This isn't even how Mutlaclaro respond to you ibo fools cos he doesn't have time for any diplomatic approach for ibo fools, he would rather curse them unlike that spannishkid.
I school @Uniben and I can confirm that Bini hates you fools with passion since they are aware of what that greedy fool, Ojukwu did at Benin during the civil war.
Bunch of greedy thieves!
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by DiademSh07: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

See this Yoruba coward ediot talking about his other Id as of its a different while once again monkey giving himself away. What a f2king illiterate. Olodo fool. Mulattoclaro, STOP being a f2king coward. I've never seen a man as cowardly as you. Dude do you even have balls? I swear catilyn Jenner needs to give you both his balls since he isn't using it, your black ass needs it.
Dumb fool.
Btw who pics did you thief? No wonder you Yoruba are well known for 419.
You mean Ojukwu who ran away to Abidjan like a transgender suffering from imbecility.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by DiademSh07: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Udmaster:
we are IGBOS and PROUD! So take your comical ranting and go somewhere else before you pour person saliva.
Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO, Oshimili, Anioma all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest markets in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain..
@the bolded is one huge lie.
The only LGA that has oil in anioma is Ukwuani and they aint ibo.
Suffly, suffly dey lie, oh ye ibos!
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Udmaster(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

@the bolded is one huge lie.
The only LGA that has oil in anioma is Ukwuani and they aint ibo.
Suffly, suffly dey lie, oh ye ibos!
shit jor. you de pour person saliva. ..
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by onenaira3: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

I do marvel at your imbecility. The dumbest eediot on earth!
This isn't even how Mutlaclaro respond to you ibo fools cos he doesn't have time for any diplomatic approach for ibo fools, he would rather curse them unlike that spannishkid.
I school @Uniben and I can confirm that Bini hates you fools with passion since they are aware of what that greedy fool, Ojukwu did at Benin during the civil war.
Bunch of greedy thieves!

Dumbass fool. The words are literraly EXACTLY like mualttoclaro you illiterate. What a useless monkey yoruba you are. Even the opening of his topic under that id to introduce himself as a new member and announce his "mulattoclaro" id went on vacation came EXACTLY after the mulattooclaro ID got busted for the yoruba coward he is. Literally the next f2king day after the ediot got exposed. That's how much of an illiterate you yorubas are. Cowards and dumb..God wasn't nice when he made una then again na devil created una so it's expected. Tell your coward ass brother to GROW A DAMN BALL or go to to a transgender and buy one cause that nigga needs one big time.

Oh yeah like your illiterate ass knew so well about ukwuani and ika until you got demolished with each bullshit running out your HIV infested oozing mouth and hands. F2king yoloba. I swear I can't wait till your Muslim brothers turn jihad as well and start doing the world the favor of doing what Muslim do best to Una instead of targeting western countries.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by DiademSh07: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

Dumbass fool. The words are literraly EXACTLY like mualttoclaro you illiterate. What a useless monkey yoruba. Even the reopening of his topic under that id to introduce himself and announce his "mulattoclaro" id went on vacation came EXACTLY after the mulattooclaro ID got busted for the yoruba coward he is. Literally the next f2king day after the ediot got exposed. That's how much of an illiterate you yorubas are. Cowards and dumb..God wasn't nice when he made una then again, na devil credit una so it's expected. Tell your coward ass brother to GROW A DAMN BALL or go to to a transgender and buy one cause that nigga needs one big time.
Dumbo, that aint Muttclaro! Only an ibo fool like you would think otherwise!
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by onenaira3: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

Dumbo, that aint Muttclaro! Only an ibo fool like you would think otherwise!

You are a f2king ediot. I'm not shocked though, you are a fucking yoloba. Only a yeriba will try to defend his coward ass brother. Like i told you before, tell your yoloba brother to grow a f2king ball. Bunch of cowards even f2king online. Tufiakwa. #spits and sh1ts on una
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by DiademSh07: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
onenaira3:

You are a f2king ediot. I'm not shocked though, you are a fucking yoloba. Only a yeriba will try to defend his coward ass brother. Like i told you before, tell your yoloba brother to grow a f2king ball. Bunch of cowards even f2king online. Tufiakwa. #spits and sh1ts on una
With all the ranting, it doesn't negate the fact that you're a stup!d dolapo and that spanishkid is no muttclaro!
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
omololu2020:
so u mean adekunle,obj,alabi isama are british,and muritala is from d soviet union
Now I know that all this yereba maggots that is always ranting on NL knows nothing and yet, they keep making a hell of noise. Now those idi.oits you mentioned, are they the cause of Nigeria's victory?
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
spanishkid:
but your asses were whipped and that's what matters. Sore losers. Starvation finished over 3 million of your people.
What my tribe did and survived your tribe can't even dare. name one mighty man of valour in your tribe lets see.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Super1Star:

Nyamiri cockroach ask your elders how they supported you and they will tell you.
Ofemma.nu maggot, I want you to educate us since you claim to know history. don't runaway because people are waiting.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by tonychristopher: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
DiademSh07:
@the bolded is one huge lie. The only LGA that has oil in anioma is Ukwuani and they aint ibo. Suffly, suffly dey lie, oh ye ibos!
why are u stupid...thaat ukwuni is an Igbo word
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by tonychristopher: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
DiademSh07:
@the bolded is one huge lie. The only LGA that has oil in anioma is Ukwuani and they aint ibo. Suffly, suffly dey lie, oh ye ibos!
why are u stupid...thaat ukwuni is an Igbo word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) / RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.