Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Leaving For Nigeria In 3 Weeks: What Do I Need To Know? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Leaving For Nigeria In 3 Weeks: What Do I Need To Know? (7632 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Leaving For Nigeria In 3 Weeks: What Do I Need To Know? by morpheus24: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
MandingoII:

yeah right.

Ambassadors to what?

She's just a thirsty white galie that got a hold to an igbo man. Of course she's in heaven. She could have pulled that from her internet.

Udode

Please ignore Mandingo. he just got released from the Psych ward in Yaba, Nigeria and was quickly flown out of the country on advice by the Doc who said he was having hallucinations that he was going to be eaten by the Africans.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!

HE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada Work Permit Applicants / Emirates Restores Flights To Lagos / Lagos Tourism Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.