Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,990 members, 7,933,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? (25096 Views)

Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by tommychow(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
'Testing' does more damage than good. Everyone has their flaws. You need to love the good things about your partner 1st so you can overlook their imperfections. If your hell-bent on feeding your pessimism concerning the relationship, then you'll find what your looking for.

Most girls will invite their very sexy friend over to 'test' him. We are talking a 2-week relationship where he doesn't even know her last name. He has nothing to fight for yet. The way he'll eye-fvck the friend, she won't sleep that night.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Donalleh(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yes
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by whizqueen(f): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
No
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by GaniLAb(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yeap
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Not necessary, just love your partner the way our great grand parents did.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by onadana: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
coolIt's not worth it...what goes around comes around.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Samiceman: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You sound like a morongenoric impostor
Bro no offence, but I have tried searching for the meaning of that word but couldn't find anything....
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Testing doesn't work.I prefer to do a research about her activities.Both past and present. It had worked fine for me.It's only for those who can control their emotions.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
that y I do tell my girl that if she ever test me I will intentionally fail everytime cos am smart as to read her motive to know beforehand that am being tested
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by danduchi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Immediately I saw ur headline, my mind went to...'This dude wants to test virginity again?'
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by ifewise(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Always hv it at d back of ur mind that people change & U cant make conclusion about an individual with what u seeing now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by cornel00(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trust remains a double edged sword
She must pass series of my test before I could
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by BeeCool15: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
In fact, this topic links to a post I read today about checking your partner's phone behind their back. What's the deal? That is the basis of mistrust in relationships. Read the post here - http://thenakedconvos.com/meme-files-inspectyour-gadget/
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by funlord(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin Only test! Na microphone? This op get time 4 testing testing 1,2,3! Or maybe na exam or jamb?
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by teemy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Depending on situations there is no need to 'actually' test one's partner. Habbits have a way of telling us all we need to know. In some cases though when someone seems too good to be true or a hidden warning at the back of the mind keeps ringing, a good look from the person's external surroundings like friends and family might fill in the gap.

Above all it is better to look well before jumping in. If the partner vexes about being checked up a simple reply of "I want to trust you fully without having to look over my shoulder and before I take this leap I need to be sure." A sensible person would be appreciative of this. A silly person would take offence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
You don't need to test people, people will always prove themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trust...is transient,every1 is capable of making mistakes,no1 knows 2mrw,find sme1 worth d stress n do d best u can 2enjoy it...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by rildwanullahi(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
I no go test am nt becos i trust him bt 4 dat tricky feeling that the outcome wouldnt be favourable,abeg i no nid headdic.k.
that is what you need, just contact me if you get the drill
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by charijee(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Testing could be disastrous, coming up with the thought of it shows you ain't trustworthy yourself. ...whoever is worth your love and commitment comes naturally.....

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Karleb(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
No! When you test someone without their consent, they are most likely to fail.

But I see nothing bad with some random subconscious test.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don't need to be tested to be trusted.
I will just let you know am not to be trusted.
Foreal I can't be trusted with Fanny.

And if you still want to go ahead and test me...Please don't test me with the likes of Rolly83, Softysparky,ShayneHarvey or MissCastle. Will definitely not pass the test. I can assure you on that.

What's the point testing a FannySwindler.
Testing is not a tool for Trusting.
By the way never trust nobody. Just accept people the way they are or move on. No be by force.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:
Trust is an important factor in every relationship. With trust comes commitment and loyalty. But from the experiences I hear now and then, I understand that though we claim to trust our partners, we tend to test them. To see if their love is true.

Some tests with little things like, "I will tell him am sick to see his reaction....". While others go extreme, say like, asking their friends or strangers to try their partners, to see if they would fall.

Now I have to say that some these tests actually turn out good as they help the 'testing partner' know if the 'tested' is worth their time and affection. But I have also noticed that majority of these tests lead to breakup. For example, the 'tested' might fail or the 'tested' may pass but will be disappointed in the 'testee' or..... A lot of things can go wrong.

Enough of my opinions. What do u think? Do we TRUST or TEST before we love?

CC: lalasticlala
angry

YOU DON'T TEST YOUR PARTNER, YOU ONLY STUDY HIM OR HER TO KNOW THE TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU NEEDED FROM HIM.

LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT TESTING THIS AND TESTING THAT. THAT'S FOOLISHNESS angry

SHALL, WHO I AM TO GIVE ANY NAIJA WOMEN ADVICE, WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT 30-35 YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORK.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Mcowubaba: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
BEST COMMENT OF THE THREAD cheesy
naijaboiy:
[b]Yes we'll test ourselves. angry

We'll both undergo Blood tests,,genotype,,Hiv and other sexually related infections test angry.

That's the only way i'll be able to trust that I can go skin to skin without any problem. undecided

Any other test is considered unnecessary and irrelevant,,therefore I proclaim it null and void! undecided

THREAD CLOSED sad
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by liyahwillie(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Taylor86:
my GF should test me at her peril

thunder wan come fire my GF she carry girl wey fine pass her test

wen i no dey craze?

b4 my very eyes dem remove water-proof from gala

Rev. father should be ready to receive my confession
LolllllsSss!!!! BADOOOOOO!Badest Guy Ever Liveth
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Test at your peril.. Try using your best friend as the test person and watch her advance it with him. Hehe
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by kiekie1(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Twaci:
Trust is an important factor in every relationship. With trust comes commitment and loyalty. But from the experiences I hear now and then, I understand that though we claim to trust our partners, we tend to test them. To see if their love is true.

Some tests with little things like, "I will tell him am sick to see his reaction....". While others go extreme, say like, asking their friends or strangers to try their partners, to see if they would fall.

Now I have to say that some these tests actually turn out good as they help the 'testing partner' know if the 'tested' is worth their time and affection. But I have also noticed that majority of these tests lead to breakup. For example, the 'tested' might fail or the 'tested' may pass but will be disappointed in the 'testee' or..... A lot of things can go wrong.

Enough of my opinions. What do u think? Do we TRUST or TEST before we love?

CC: lalasticlala

Hw have u been switx? We really need 2 talk " 08135031951"
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by letsbet(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
It will help in some cases but I think its has more disadvantages!

care to explain?
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Mustay(m): 2:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Why does this topic/question keep getting re-tested
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Damikevin(m): 3:48am On Jul 17, 2015
How do you test someone without tellin the person he or she is being tested, until you receive a negative outcome. If they pass you don't tell em they are being tested, only if they fail. You dey write exam without knowing you dey write exam? Love is not rational so test is a waste of time. Just have to trust with caution and hope with faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Not bad,but no perfection in humanity. You shouldnt expect 100 percent perfection from him or her. I think 70 percent is ok.
Re: Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? by pinky1974: 4:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Test ke

Abi just Believe.

How many of them do u want to tes[/color]t

Both sexes are very wise now,some will fall and some will get caught in the web

Let's pray n believe. O[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.