Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,348 members, 7,974,462 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tired Of Job Hunting, There Is A Way Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Job Hunting, There Is A Way Out (643 Views)

After A Long Day Of Job Hunting / My Funny Job Hunting Experience / What I Learnt From My Two Months Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Job Hunting, There Is A Way Out by kay29000(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
DISCOVER HOW TO EARN BETWEEN 100K-300K MONTHLY SELLING INFORMATION USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE, BANK ACCOUNT AND YOUR BRAIN.[center][/center]

Are you currently broke and unemployed? Are you spending all your money on the internet searching for jobs, or on going for interviews, with no positive results? If you are looking for a way out of your present situation, or for an extra source of income, then keep reading. But if you're a pessimist and always seeing the negative side, what can go wrong in everything, then stop reading right now and go wallow in your sorry life.
Who i am is not really related to the information i want to talk on, but a little about my story and where i'm coming form would help what i want to talk about.
I graduated in 2006 with B.Sc in Geograhpy from a reputable university in Nigeria. Went for my Youth Service and returned last year with all the hopes of getting a job that would pay me high salary. My dreams were shattered. There is a saying, "our youths are in school preparing for a world that no longer exist". And i believe that we have been thought wrong. We have been thought to work for money, and not for money working for us. If you would be like this, then you would be a slave to money for life.
Whether you like it or not, not more than 20% of the whole graduate population of any given year gets absored into the labour market. So are you going to sit around and blame the government or find a way out of your situation?
Please do not sit around and do nothing like i did at first (from feb 2008- dec 2009.) Act fast. The earlier the better.
The realization of how much potential i have, and any other graduate(or undergraduate.) came to me when i read a very life changing e-book last year. My life has never been the same since then. I did some research of my own too, then i acted fast and it has been another story since.
Information marketing is simply the selling of packaged information e.g a manual of how to set-up a cat fish busness. The information could be in the form of an e-book, manual, or cd. I have just completed an e-book that would take you through the a,b,c of information marketing and how anyone can do it. I write in the simplest form of english, so i guarantee that anybody that reads this e-book would fully understand the steps to financial freedom through info marketing.
In the book, you would read about my personal testimony. How i wrote an e-book that had people so eager to buy. And you could do the same. I am not a millionaire, but i am a working progress.

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN.
[list]
[li]The secret few Nigerians use to churn money into thier bank account constantly.
How to know the information that sells.
Where to sell your information.
How to research for information.
The mistake most nigerians make in the business and how to avoid them.
How to churn out products regularly without writng a single word.[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

BONUSES.
An e-book on 17 businesses you can start in Nigeria with little capital that would churn in money. VALUE: 2,000
Internet marketing for newbies(e-book). VALUE: $20(3,000).
e-book on how to build a website. This is the must comprehensive e-book on website creation i have ever read. VALUE: $30(4,500).
e-book, 'mental alchemy'. VALUE: Priceless.

I f you put the prices of these bonuses alone together, you would come up with 9,500. But ofcos, i am not going to sell my e-book that high. Eventhough i know it is worth that much. I will not beat around the bush because i'm not a sweet talker. I am just a graduate out to help my fellow job seeking graduates. I decided to put it at a price i know all fresh graduates and old ones can afford(yeah, and undergraduates too.). It goes for 1,500. The earlier you buy and act the better, before too many people go into the business.

I want to add that after you read my package and you are not satisfied, then i'll give your money back to you. 100% guaranteed.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Pay 1,500 into my Guaranty Trust Bank Plc account number: 236 229322 1590.
Account name: Kayode odusanya.
After payment, send me an e-mail through odus29@yahoo.com or text me on with the following information; Name, Brach paid into, Deposit slip number, Date of payment and telephone number. And you would get the e-book sent to your e-mail address under 24hours.
Time waits for no man. You need to make hays while the sun shine. How long do you want to stay back and watch others make soo much money. And all you do is just talk of the money they are making, why not make the reverse the case.

Your companion
kayode

P.S-Remember that you are covered by a money back guarantee.

P.P.S-I forgot to say that a lot of people would think you are doing something illegal when the money starts rolling in. so be prepared.

P.P.P.S- Remember that anybody can do it from anywhere in the country.
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting, There Is A Way Out by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
This is the real deal.

(1) (Reply)

Always Be Employable / Experienced Accountant Needed! / Hi All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.