Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71906 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by miky(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
cornel00:
Northerner kill northerner na God win. gringringrin

Guy your sick o, I am southerner but guy these are people o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sammybrandy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
No peace for the wicked. See the height of wickedness, it is
So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Ridwanna(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Subuhanalaha...R.I.P to d Dead

Just toooooooo unspeakable

Buhari do Something Pls

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
So disgusting and macabre!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by gogo5x(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
I weep for my country naija. Hw long is dis going to continue? So so pathetic. RIP to d dead
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by bummyla(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord Have Mercy!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by christboytins(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
BOKO HARAM your days are number ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jwils(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
esilove:
so horrible...... this zoo is about to collapse. Biafra I hail thee
what then can i say........... Stop smoking weed and get sense
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by FregeneB(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
CAMEROON HAS BANNED THEIR IJAB! I WONDER WHAT NIGERIA IS WIATING FOR. BAN THOSE DEVILISH VEILS AND LET THEM ALL WALK NAKED IN THAT COUNTRY..

BOKO SHIT

THAT RELIGION! HUMM...

mohince:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-from-bomb-blast-in.html
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Gregdcutie(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
lord save your people
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Julietekekwe1: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
I thought that BUHARI said WE are winning the battle, By the way what dose DURLADINHO had in mind when he said 'WE'?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by BELEXYFARMS(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
But why all this bombings...
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dangermouse(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hardly comment,but luv reading comments posted here on nairaland. Most times am really appalled at the kind of comments,hatred and cunning being expressed here. Wither Nigeria!?were are we going from here!?what is the solution to this problem we found ourselves in!?This country has been sacrificed on the altar of tribalism for long.sentiments apart,i weep for my dear country Nigeria.nairaland abounds with kids who dont know thier right from thier left.it shows how low we have fallen.i see a new Nigeria,the future of this country does not lie with PDP or APC.it lies with me a you and choices we make.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by eagleeye2: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can't remember the person, but he once said "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the North."
But the surprising thing is that, the Northern region voted and even rigged massively for the guy who made that statement.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jwils(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
slap1:
What singular positive thing has Buhari done since he became president? You guys up north gave him block votes abi? Enjoy.
young man forget politics, this are people like you for God sake
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by loomer: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Which kind life be this
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by illiad: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
WEN APC WAS SUPPOSED TO JOIN HANDS WIT PDP TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM THEN THEY WERE RATHER CELEBRATING EVERY BOMB BLAST AND USING IT TO CURRY VOTES

NOW THE CHICKEN HAS COME HOME TO ROAST AND SUDDENLY ALL APC EXPERTS ON HOW TO END BOKO IN ONE WEEK ARE DEAD

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Ejovwoke(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Islambad...... brainwashed cows

Buhari wake up,thought Jona was a weakling...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jwils(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
chesterlee:
The ZOO must fall!!""
your death will be more miserable than this, idiot
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Alexisu: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
My God. What is happening in this country

People been killed anyhow on a daily basis.

God help us, because its now obvious that there is little or nothing our Govt can do about this situation.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by eightsin(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
These pictures melts the heart. Buhari, you made a promise to stop boko haram in few months... I am begging you to step up and keep to your promise. This can't go on. No way
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dododawa1: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
EMIR and co. are benefit from this mess in d north. Eg IBB,ATIKU, DAJUMA, GOWON, DANGOTE, DANTATA,ABUBAKA, CIROMA, and BUHARI are involve.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by babajero(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Islamic dividend

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tommykiwi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
And dat old man is just there sacking innocent Nigerians...Rip to the death.May God grant the families the fortitute to bear this lost.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nickymezor(f): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wat a sad news cry cry cry Gosh!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by MadCow1: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
I wonder where those punks who were claiming that Boko Haram was targeting only easterners and Christians.

Do any of those people look like a Chukwuemeka or an Arinze?

Boko Haram has killed more muslims and northerners than any other people. There is no methodology to their madness.

What they want is a Caliphate. Not to be president not anything else but an Islamic caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Faculty14(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gone are the days when I see pics like these and get goosebumps
These days the jus look normal to me
What have we done to the world?? cry human life don't mean sh:t no more
And what saddens my hrt the most is that some persons here are rejoicing over the dead of their kind lipsrsealed may God have mercy on us
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by YabaLeftist: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vanquay:
RIP. So sad

To all my Loyal Haters angry and Legion if Crushes. I just wanna tell you my Twin account Vanquay16 is currently cooling in the cells of a 2 day Ban sentence. And unlike popular myths i do not act like my twin and am devoid of Hot-temperedness, Moderator Bashing (45% of the time anyways undecided), and other idiosyncantries peculiar to Vanquay16.

Just in case you are wondering. Am Kehinde undecided

Who's this dullardd?! angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chudi55: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
mohince:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-from-bomb-blast-in.html
this so pathetic and disastrous more than what we expect God have mercy on rip
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by zonax(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.

Kindly read up the meaning of genocide. Know the meaning of a word before using it.

How on earth can any sane human being derive joy by killing others.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by adedayourt(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
remain small mke i pisss fr body cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.