Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,742 members, 7,979,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] (1158 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me / When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by Leetunechi: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy grin

Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by Orfankwagh(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
good
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by lative(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
stale!
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
trash!
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
I would bring my wallet and dick undecided
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by cyprianlah(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Very funny
@Op remind me to laugh later
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by Ivanspring(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op, don't mind the posters above. Your post is funny.
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by slickb(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
op, don't mind d poster above me, ur post isn't funny
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by dapojaja(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
@OP, don't mind some yeye posters above me. Your post is All of the Above!
Re: When The Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To The Church [photo] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
lols

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Women Want... / 10 Bad HABITS That’ll Make Your Partner Want To Leave You / Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.