Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (730 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Personnel of the State Security Service, SSS, are currently laying siege on the private residence of the immediate past National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, in Asokoro district of Abuja. A source in the House informed PREMIUM TIMES that the operatives, led by one Mohammed, arrived Mr. Dasuki’s residence at about 6:40 pm and asked all the soldiers on guard to stay away. They said they were at the property to see the former NSA for official reasons. The source also said another set of SSS operatives are presently carrying out a similar siege on Mr. Dasuki’s family House, owned by his father, a former Sultan of Sokoto, Abubakar Dasuki, in Sokoto metropolis. “They have descended on our House and have so far searched the whole House including a large container that has been in the compound for many years,” the source said of the Sokoto Home. He also said the operatives have locked all occupants of the House inside and are not allowing anyone in or out of the building. Our Abuja source said the SSS operatives are still outside the residence of Mr. Dasuki insisting on “seeing” him. “He has refused to let them in and right now they are threatening to force themselves in,” he said. Mr. Dasuki was relieved of his appointment as NSA this week by President Muhammadu Buhari. He was appointed NSA by former President Goodluck Jonathan on June 22, 2012 to succeed, Andrew Azazi, who died in a helicopter crash in Bayelsa state
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Orfankwagh(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
his involved
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Rilwayne001: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Orfankwagh:
his involved
You dare stole my FTC? angry Leave that place before I ban you.
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by kingseric22(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
eye
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

yu been no de swift to de core.
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Give us source please.
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
hmm
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
BREAKING: SSS operatives surround ex-NSA Sambo Dasuki’s houses http:///CcFxlW7MDq
Re: SSS Operatives Surround Ex- NSA Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Orfankwagh(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

forgive me 0! i need am badly

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Form Cabinet Until September –buhari / Governors Deny Geting Bailout From Buhari. / More Pics; Buhari's Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Seals His Marriage With A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.