Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. (1545 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Lady Cries Out: I Dont Like My Big Boobs Again... Wants Her Small Boobs Back / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
And this is the story of my life!
I dated a lady 2010 and we parted 2011. Then she told me she missed her period and I told her I have bought postnon2 for her. Since then I did not see her, neither did I hear anything again from her. September 2011 I got admission to one of d higher institution in kwara state. All through this period, no body called to inform me I have any baby. Now it happened after my nysc. 4months back, I meet my ex girlfriend @ iyana-ipaja bus stop area of lagos. And she looked at me from head to toe. And said ' did I remember the last pregnancy? I said yes. She said my son is at home and his almost 3years. My problem now is, I have a a relationship I have been keeping for the past 6years. Now the lady is pregnant for me. Now pls should I keep this 3years old son away from my pregnant wife, or I should not accept the son? And d 3 year old boy look like they use cutlass to cut me into pieces. The boy resemble me die. Infact since he saw me, I never have a rest. He always ask her mother to call me he wants to talk to me. Please help me I really need your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Orfankwagh(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
carry both of them along

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
call 2face to tell you what to do

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by 2dice(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
How can the child be 3years ??
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by elantraceey(f): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tell your fiancee/wife about your child , you can't neglect him like that , whatever reaction she gives will determine the next action you'll take. You can be with your wife and take care of your son.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
The child clock 3years may.

2dice:
How can the child be 3years ??
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abeg na naija we dey u can av more Dan one wife
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecidedop so u wan deny ur blood abi?SMH
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
elantraceey:
Tell your fiancee/wife about your child , you can't neglect him like that , whatever reaction she gives will determine the next action you'll take. You can be with your wife and take care of your son.

Thank you so much. But the fear of betrayal. All trough I dated the lady I was in serious relationship with my wife. How we she see me?
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by moremuch1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
U c d results of pre marital sex, when they tell u guys to abstain from it, u people won't listen now look at the situation u have found urself, ok now the best thing to do is accept ur son and let ur wife know about it, if she really loves u, she will stay but i dnt know about her accepting ur son o

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by pato405(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
don't tell your pregie wyf now. wait until she put to bed. the psychological trauma could affect her or the baby.

don't be too hard on yurself. what has happened has happened. you ain't the first n will definitely not b the last to experience such. move on but take gud care of the boy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please that's why I need you peoples advice

Andrew114:
undecidedop so u wan deny ur blood abi?SMH
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by 2dice(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amustical:
The child clock 3years may.
aiite ...Firstly take the child for DNA test
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thank you so much. God bless you for this advice. A bit relieved. I must confess to you that since I heard about the incident and saw the boy, I never have a single mind rest. Fear always engolved my mind

pato405:
don't tell your pregie wyf now. wait until she put to bed. the psychological trauma could affect her or the baby.

don't be too hard on yurself. what has happened has happened. you ain't the first n will definitely not b the last to experience such. move on but take gud care of the boy.
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by sinaj(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
kip *coughs*

brb
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amustical:

Thank you so much. But the fear of betrayal. All trough I dated the lady I was in serious relationship with my wife. How we she see me?

I guess I missed that part , so you cheated on your wife then.

Well you can't take back spilled milk so you'll just wait for your wife to give birth first and make sure she's in a good health condition before you tell her but till then be weary of your ex , she might want to use her son as a bait to come back into your life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Joshchi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Man up man. It was ur mistake; actions have consequences deal with yours.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Update(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
nawa oh.......buh do u stil love yo babymama?
y nut find a means of sorting it out with yo current bae in a calm way tellin her woh traspired in wit ex....... I pray she will understand tho. Nd i fink she shud av moved on by nw nd mayb engaged.
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amen. But the fear of the pregnancy she's carrying

Update:
nawa oh.......buh do u stil love yo babymama?
y nut find a means of sorting it out with yo current bae in a calm way tellin her woh traspired in wit ex....... I pray she will understand tho. Nd i fink she shud av moved on by nw nd mayb engaged.
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Orfankwagh:
carry both of them along
it easier said dear.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
Abeg na naija we dey u can av more Dan one wife
That means u wont mind to be my 7th wife and 19th gf abi?
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Go Do DNA test first forget say the Child Resemble you.... Then ask what her Plan is. Remember to tell your Current woman about it.... Tell am Packagedly or else grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
My guy its very easy. make money if u currently dnt hv enough. accommodate all the children(both born and unborn) and chose one of the women as a wife to take care of all the kids. atleast 2face has shown us that its possible why ani has also shown that with money a woman is ready to accommodate her husband kids even if the kids are from diff women.
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Go Do DNA test first forget say the Child Resemble you.... Then ask what her Plan is. Remember to tell your Current woman about it.... Tell am Packagedly or else grin

Ok
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:
My guy its very easy. make money if u currently dnt hv enough. accommodate all the children(both born and unborn) and chose one of the women as a wife to take care of all the kids. atleast 2face has shown us that its possible why ani has also shown that with money a woman is ready to accommodate her husband kids even if the kids are from diff women.

Thanks so much brother
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by faith551(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
You parted ways with ur ex in 2010,and u are in a relationship of 6 years, she got pregnant in 2011,and the kid is almost 3years? From 2011 to 2015 is 4yrs. Now op my questions are
(1) how long is the human gestation period.
(2) what year are u presently in, cause it's looks like u are 1 year ahead of us, or you are an alien from mars

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Orfankwagh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Jollyjoy post=35945390] it easier said dear.[/quote
thats a very big problem then

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Amustical(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
After d pregnancy issue 2011, we parted. She born 2012 and count from 2012-2015

faith551:
You parted ways with ur ex in 2010,and u are in a relationship of 6 years, she got pregnant in 2011,and the kid is almost 3years? From 2011 to 2015 is 4yrs. Now op my questions are
(1) how long is the human gestation period.
(2) what year are u presently in, cause it's looks like u are 1 year ahead of us, or you are an alien from mars
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

That means u wont mind to be my 7th wife and 19th gf abi?
noooo nooooo I will be d head Nd not d tail
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
noooo nooooo I will be d head Nd not d tail
So why do u wish the tail for a fellow woman? you use style mk smal sense sha, i lik ur simple luk. mayb i can manage u as 2nd wife in future and 12th gf nw. or even a SM is not gonna be a bad idea. wat do u tink?
Re: Please Help Me Out I Need Advice. by Olami90: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dat is wot yoruba call 'ikun nje ogede, ikun n re idi......'

One of d consequences of pre-marital sex $ dishonesty in relationship - infidelity.
If u tell dem to be focused, dey will yab nd mak others feel inferior. U can see d result of acting fake big boy.
It is not even sure u will be faithful to ur pregnant babe.

I dnt even knw wot to tell u.don't reject d boy nd mak sure u inform ur pregnant wife(u may decide to wait till she deliver d baby,use ur discretion)

Nobody shld quote me for emphasizing on his fault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOR LADIES: 8 Signs Which Show That Your Vagina Is Unhealthy! / What Does It Take To Marry An Enugu Girl / See This Funny Hillarious Pre Wedding Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.