Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,549 members, 7,888,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet (740 Views)

Hilarious Of Mark Zuckerberg On Boxers& Singlet,drinking Garri-channelstv[pic] / Female Pastor Fights Dirty In Lagos, Wearing Only Bra & Pants / Female Roomate Urgently Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet by kanaleke(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Akwa ibom state-it was his brothers wedding and he was the best man and judging by the fact that you can't step out of the camp except with a written permission giving like hours to return(serious issue though)...he had to make a tricky plan without the soldiers and security at the gate noticing him.He put on a pair of boxer and Singlet with a black walking talkie bag just like those that hawk withing camp premises...Lo and behold he went and came back dressed the same way successfully. I still respect that guy till date.he is a Delta guy and i realize why they call them area from that single act
Re: My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet by jeffizy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
It's an old trick I and my brother invented way back.

Immediately we get back from school (primary) , we soak few clothes in water, pretend to go out to hang the clothes to dry.
At the same time, smuggling our play kits outside .

After lunch when we were supposed to be having a nap, we casually stroll out through the main door in just underwear and singlet. grin

We played football more than Coach Oliseh. Lol.
Fun growing up.
Re: My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet by ayourbamie: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
where is he from
Re: My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet by kanaleke(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
jeffizy:
It's an old trick I and my brother invented way back.

Immediately we get back from school (primary) , we soak few clothes in water, pretend to go out to hang the clothes to dry.
At the same time, smuggling our play kits outside .

After lunch when we were supposed to be having a nap, we casually stroll out through the main door in just underwear and singlet. grin

We played football more than Coach Oliseh. Lol.
Fun growing up.
u really got me laughing here....funny dude
Re: My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet by kanaleke(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
ayourbamie:
where is he from
he is from delta brov
Re: My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet by ayourbamie: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
kanaleke:
he is from delta brov
thought as much. areaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

See What People In The Village Can Do To You (picture) / You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These / This Is Why Shaking Of Hands Is Some Time Difficult For Me.see. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.