Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,762 members, 7,965,891 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] (3375 Views)

FG To Block Radio Broadcasts By Boko Haram, NDA, IPOB / Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Juxtified(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Buchukwu:
Imbe. Millions are already dieing from hunger and starvations,bomb,guns. So what should we be afraid of deing for what we believe in. YOU'RE A F00L
Yeah, I thought as much. Only needed to give u a little push to reveal your true identity.
At the end of the day its you & your lot that'll perish, for as it was in the days of General Yakubu Gowon, so shall it be in the days of General Muhammadu Buhari.
Nigeria'll remain One
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
fineguy11:
where is your location and what frequency is the pitrate station broadcasting from?the free to air frequency has and is being blocked..keep living in denial..
i'm not living in whatever you assume i'm living in. I pointed out your fault and the next thing a dull mind like yours can assume is that i'm a supporter. I am indifferent to whatever cause they want to achieve but if they are still on air in the East, then they're reaching the people they need to reach

I have never listened to the program nor have I visited their social network pages. What I know is what I see on Nairaland.

Once again, in no way did that guy contradict himself, if you have good comprehension skills, you would know. It is you who needs to stop killing yourself on top things you supposedly do not support. Ignore their threads instead of coming on to attack their supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by fineguy11(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
safarigirl:
i'm not living in whatever you assume i'm living in. I pointed out your fault and the next thing a dull mind like yours can assume is that i'm a supporter. I am indifferent to whatever cause they want to achieve but if they are still on air in the East, then they're reaching the people they need to reach

I have never listened to the program nor have I visited their social network pages. What I know is what I see on Nairaland.

Once again, in no way did that guy contradict himself, if you have good comprehension skills, you would know. It is you who needs to stop killing yourself on top things you supposedly do not support. Ignore their threads instead of coming on to attack their supporters
the guy i quoted hasnt even responded,,here u are,,..taking sh*t personal.defender of the defenceless...if u're truly indifferent abt this issue,,with no attachment whatsoever,u wont have quoted me twice...i like the dude frm my state i replied..@least he made his position known and he is speaking in favour of what he believes in...if u have no stake whatsoever,,,WHAT THA FU*K ARE U DOING IN THIS THREAD?.hypocrite.

warning::People who takes comments frm nairaland too seriously/personal are liable to have high BP
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by imsuboi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juxtified:
They better nip this Biafra issue in the bud now - before it turns into another Boko Haram mess

Aren't you just stvpid?

Is it by force to stay in this hell hole with you apes?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by basilo101: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
fineguy11:
u just confirmed their radio frequency have been jammed....is it the market women and okada riders that will pay over 1k for subscription just to listen to an internet radio?..happy listening..
Lol, as long as Kanu is still at large, Nigeria has not scored any poit by jaming dia frequecy.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by kendyk: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
You can dial 014405213 to listen to radio biafra
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by ArodewilliamsT: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juxtified:

Yeah, I thought as much. Only needed to give u a little push to reveal your true identity.
At the end of the day its you & your lot that'll perish, for as it was in the days of General Yakubu Gowon, so shall it be in the days of General Muhammadu Buhari.
Nigeria'll remain One

Sometimes i wonder why people like you throw away their brains nd stuff it amala flour. You chant about Justice and freedom but refuse to appreciate the actual meaning. Let assume theirs is another war, You think the british(that now host Radio Biafra) and Russian will rush to your aid again? The documented injustice against the will brought mightily to bear. We'll see how it goes. Get prepared!

"British neutrality means a Biafran victory" ~ Harold wilson(British PM) to the British Parliament in 1968. Source: London secret archives on the Nigerian civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
kendyk:
You can dial 014405213 to listen to radio biafra
Ok
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Spybradd: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:

Radio Biafra is live and broad casting as I type. Nigeria cannot block that station. They will soon block radio nigeria.

Radio Biafra is live and broad casting.

VIVA BIAFRA
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Spybradd: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juxtified:
They better nip this Biafra issue in the bud now - before it turns into another Boko Haram mess

if u think biafra is out for that zoo mentality u got a 2nd thinking coming on da 6th gear,what u wud be da case if biafran crusaders had toed that line decades ago? Why are u thinking like a zoogerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Spybradd: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juxtified:

campain officer. It shall not be well for all of you if ur plan is to cause the death of millions of innocent Nigerians once again

thunder fire ya generation,u dis ewu zoogerian parasite..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Spybradd: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
fineguy11:
where is your location and what frequency is the pitrate station broadcasting from?the free to air frequency has and is being blocked..keep living in denial..

hypertension..epilepsy.

grin

giant ewu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Juxtified(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spybradd:

if u think biafra is out for that zoo mentality u got a 2nd thinking coming on da 6th gear,what u wud be da case if biafran crusaders had toed that line decades ago? Why are u thinking like a zoogerian?
Ndi ara
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Juxtified(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Sometimes i wonder why people like you throw away their brains nd stuff it amala flour. You chant about Justice and freedom but refuse to appreciate the actual meaning. Let assume theirs is another war, You think the british(that now host Radio Biafra) and Russian will rush to your aid again? The documented injustice against the will brought mightily to bear. We'll see how it goes. Get prepared!

"British neutrality means a Biafran victory" ~ Harold wilson(British PM) to the British Parliament in 1968. Source: London secret archives on the Nigerian civil war.

anu ofia
Re: Nigeria Fails To Block Radio Biafra-[NY Times & Fox News Reports] by Spybradd: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juxtified:
Ndi ara
zoogeara grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? / State Secret Services Release Biafra Wanted List In Abuja / Wikileaks To Expose Obama And Clinton Role In Propping Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.