Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,493 members, 7,892,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor (933 Views)

VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / Paris Attacks:At Least 153 Killed In Gunfire And Blasts...(CNN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Chuckscaf(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-2AD9nYZMYcI/VahJEtoT8eI/AAAAAAAACNI/3HXxeG4c-ZQ/s400/Adeola.jpg[/img]

Following the recent opposition of the NBC against the Igbo controversial Radio Station, Radio Biafra, a Yoruba girl, Adeola, stunned millions of Nigerians with her full fledge support of the kind of message Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra broadcasts.

Adeola’s unexpected support of the Radio Biafra’s message has thrown lots Nigerians especially Hausas and Yorubas into deep surprise and created confusion on the social media as lots of people said all sorts of negative and positive things to express their shocks.

She wrote thus:

“Dear NBC,

I respond to your mail below.

My name is Adeola; I am a native of Efun Alaye in Ondo state. I have been hearing about this Radio Biafra, until I decided to search for it online and listened to the information been disseminated from it.

I gave you my name so that you will know I am not a Biafra supporter or neither am I an IBO tribe.
When I listen to the information from it, especially the style they use to read news headlines, I must confess that all they are saying is nothing but the truth.

I mean 99.9% of the information are truth about Nigeria and our so called leaders.
I am a very frank and open minded person; they are not transmitting any seditious and divisive content. Come to think of it, if this country provides for every Nigerian their needs do you think all these will crop up? Certainly no! I think it is a wakeup call for Nigerian Leaders to make an amendment.

For example, the very month my father's retirement benefit was paid to him into society General Bank was the month they folded up. All effort to get the money out was a waste, and now we are told that our so called senate president was among the people that defrauded the Bank. Today he is now being celebrated as a senate president. The Man died of heart attack because of this. So, if I come out on air one day to transmit this, I know they will look for my head to crush. BUT IT IS A FACT.
I have not yet seen or heard any bad transmission from that Radio. I WILL SOON PUBLISH THIS IN NATIONAL DALIES”.

Source:http://globalsatellitelink..com/2015/07/shocking-yoruba-girl-supports-radio.html
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2015
not shocking to me...
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Before, it was a Yoruba man, now its a yoruba woman, Keep making the stories up bro, Anything that helps spread your propaganda. F00ls are free to believe you.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by temitemi1(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
She looks like a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Realtol(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2015
And what's shocking about this?
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by cocoduck: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Before, it was a Yoruba man, now its a yoruba woman, Keep making the stories up bro, Anything that helps spread your propaganda. F00ls are free to believe you.
Is what she said not the truth? The Jungle is protecting and celebrating these thieves, they thrive because the jungle is made for them. so any sane person whose life has been adversly affected will never support her continued existense
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Op u r stupid.Efun alaye in ondo state? where is that. why r dis tribe not having sense. i'm frm ondo and there is no efun alaye in ondo state. ibo be careful. using yoruba ur master's name anyhow is uncall for
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by IamOpemipo(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra is a movement not a count
So let her be
Re: SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Op u r stupid.Efun alaye in ondo state? where is that. why r dis tribe not having sense. i'm frm ondo and there is no efun alaye in ondo state. ibo be careful. using yoruba ur master's name anyhow is uncall for
See who they claim master? When we have bought over your birth right?

(1) (Reply)

"How Boko Haram Signed The Sack Of Service Chiefs" / Where The Hell Is Captain Koli? / Major General Aliyu Shekau Is The New Head Of The Multinational Joint Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.