Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,264 members, 7,925,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:44 AM

APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers (454 Views)

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / PHOTO: APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers by victor2fresh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
The identity of the victim of yesterday’s brutal
murder in Festac town has been revealed. 45-year-old Shalewa Daramola was shot 4
times at close range around 1:12pm at K
close, 3rd Avenue by some suspected hired
assassins. He was rushed to the hospital but sadly he
didn’t make it. The case has been reported at Festac Police
Station on 2nd Avenue. May his soul rest in peace.

Re: APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers by cerzo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
RIP oga,,solidify urself 4 ur next entrance into politics in ur next world
Re: APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers by wahles(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Naija# I hail thee
Re: APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers by Swaggzkid: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
MasterMike:
Hello Everyone, My Name is Osakewe Ruth
I thank God finally it has happened after 4years of not been able to gain admission ,after being a jambite for 4 good years, i finally got my admission into the university of my choice with the help of Prof Bankole Davis , one of the most connected man to any instituition , who helped me, even when my post ume wasnt good, ..I also read testimonies on how he helped students gain admission even when their jamb was bad. So i applied with him and HUrray! I am a student of AAU( Ambrose Alli Univeristy) Faculty of law.
I believe He can help you too in any area you're facing difficulties in gaining admission.. You can contact him on his Email :Bankoledavis@gmail.com or call his mobile 08133835124

You and your generation needs to be banned and later taken to synagogue for permanent deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Eradication Services / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / Nigeria “ Arrests Radio Biafra Operators, Seizes Transmission Equipment ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.