Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,551 members, 7,975,166 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! (1139 Views)

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter / Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / Ten Funny Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! by enimed13: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
1. The Toilet, best place to eat a stolen meat. 2. Why count your money in front of the ATM? Will you return it if it's incomplete or is there a button that says "incomplete''? 3. It amazes me that people are afraid to talk in the exam room when the question clearly said"Discuss'' 4. Some girls are looking for tall guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, potbellied with pommo lips. 5. It is only in Nigeria that a Policeman will stop you and search your phone gallery for blue film. 6. If People Can Use "LOL" Without Even Laughing Surely They Use"I Love You" Without Even Loving You.Be Guided. 7. It is only in Nigeria that when you Walking in the public & someone mistakenly hit you,you touch ur Private Part(Men). 8. It is only In Nigeria that if a Man ask a lady of her fone number it means she want to be Wooed by d Man. 9. You've been Engaged since 2010, till today you're still ENGAGED. MY sister,you're not LORD OF THE RINGS please return that key holder 10. If runs girls don't fail sundays church services I wonder who will? Guys shey I Lie?
Re: FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! by Talented90(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo. . .
Re: FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! by keandre: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
enimed13 construct this write up for better comprehension
Re: FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! by tpiadotcom: 3:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Talented90:
I am from a zoo. . .
Re: FUNNY Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians! by NaijaCuzin: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Talented90:
i[talented90] is a zoo. . .
tank god u know

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think He Is Watching?? Frozen Maybe / 10 Of The Most Common Lies Nigerian Parentstell Their Children / Some Parents Need To Fear God (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.