Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home (24763 Views)

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Siege To Dasuki’s Home: AGF Appears In Court Today. / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Dasuki's Home, Warns Against Slide To Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wetin concern me as far as its happening in zoo!!!!

B= BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by StOla: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
What do people want?

Nigerians do not need a president. They just want to be set loose in a state of anarchy.

One minute the government is too weak, the next minute the government is too strong.

Every criminal would face justice, I trust Buhari for that.
He is not only in power, he is in control.

No sacred cows, especially on Sallah.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria How market under this government

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by candidbabe(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
h
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
On a sincere note, the rule of law should be respected. The issue here is not if he should be investigated or not. It's that this whole scenario reeks of witch-hunting rather than fighting corruption. Else why lay siege without an arrest warrant, without prior invitation? Please.

I know some hypocrites will still shout wailing wailers undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yesssssssssssss
ELTON123:
THE ZOO MUST FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
THE ZOO MUST FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE ZOO MUST FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by arabbunkum: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vendetta is baaad.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dis Dasuki guy must be smoking weed. Check his tiny, red likkle eyes out.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by IAMTHEHERO: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
You can only pretend for a while then show your true color.GMB is undemocratic and vindictive. I just remember AIT and IBB should get ready.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Spybradd: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Did anybody notice that ofe manu abiola kazeem? Thunder fire u there for tweeting shiit.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
chymystique:
Na him bro so if they like they should get into a duel with each other and kill each other if they want... Me no send. undecided
but if he is your tribe, you will bash buhari abi?
Idiotic hypocritical bigot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by StOla: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
You can only pretend for a while then show your true color.GMB is undemocratic and vindictive. I just remember AIT and IBB should get ready.

Are you saying if Buhari's government grows the nerve that other regimes have failed to do, and arrests IBB, you will condemn such patriotic act?

You are no hero, you are an enemy of the state.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by StOla: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
but if he is your tribe, you will bash buhari abi?
Idiotic hypocritical bigot. undecided

What did you expect. That tribe has become renowned in Nigeria for being supportive of their criminals.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Opinedecandid(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
It is ironically a crime to possess and transact business with the currency of being gentlemanly, considerate, patriotic and self-less in a country where ethnicity, corruption, mudslinging and educated illiteracy are the most valuable denominations.

I blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for being statesmanly

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by engrjacuzzi: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
change! change!! change!!!
we want change! going after dasuki won't bring change ooo.....in frank donga's voice, They are biting the dust of this country.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by apholaryn: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
chymystique:
Na him bro so if they like they should get into a duel with each other and kill each other if they want... Me no send. undecided
nobody send if you send or not
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Dmouthed(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
jayfolarin:
Wailers Will Wail, Haters Will Hate but Buhari Will Not Stop Until Nigeria is Great Again wink

Directly or Indirectly, your turn will come in the nearest future and even God will make yours worse than ever and you will also be made to remember how you have supported those who persecute the weak!

Nigeria will sure get better whether Buhari kill, frustrate whoever, or do the good work!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by apholaryn: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
fhranciz:
Nigeria How market under this government
fine fine,inshort much more better
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by muktar10(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Such a small world, what goes around comes around!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by M4gunners: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The true face of a fulani man vengeance,unforgiven soul and determination runs in their blood,God protect my country from is kind of rule.
Nothing but truth.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by zik4ever: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
According to Matthew Henry: "if men must be reckoned with in the great day, for every vain and idle word they speak, much more for every vain and idle line they write."

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by benkings(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Nigerians WILL SOON REACTION TO BREATHING IN OF AIR...

OSHI
bros I hail ooo
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by ddmi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

OSHI
shocked
Freemanan:

OSHI
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by gsalvatore: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some people are daft..

They wrote DSS lay siege at Dasuki's home but what some retards saw was DSS arrested Dasuki.

Damn!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by LastProphet: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
So many fools in this country, no wonder we keep going backward. So if you commit a crime you should be allowed to do xmas before they come and arrest you? What a reasoning, eya, so many animals in human clothing
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by kcthepundit(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

OSHI

Hope u meant Nigerians will react to breathing in/out of air
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by gentle87(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
If he was to be probed for misappropriation of fund,he ought to have been invited by the efcc as the law requires and probed accordingly not arrested......like a criminal
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by obailala(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Silly people commenting everywhere...

So what if there's a valid reason for arresting this man, so PMB shouldn't go ahead with the arrest because the chicken brains of some people have concluded it must be revenge?

To all the shallow minds who have automatically assumed that this is revenge mission, so why has PMB not arrested IBB who was the main person who overthrew and locked him in prison for 4 years?

Shallow minds here have forgotten that Dasuki was the NSA under GEJ for several years in which defence budget running into trillions of naira kept developing wings even while our gallant soldiers lacked bullets to fight the insurgence.

Anyway, I really thank God Dasuki is not from the south east else I would have been greatly depressed reading the kind of comments that would have been flying around from my brothers by now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
kcthepundit:

Hope u meant Nigerians will react to breathing in/out of air
Ya... Thanks Mate...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
obailala:
Silly people commenting everywhere...

So what if there's a valid reason for arresting this man, so PMB shouldn't go ahead with the arrest because the chicken brains of some people have concluded it must be revenge?

To all the shallow minds who have automatically assumed that this is revenge mission, so why has PMB not arrested IBB who was the main person who overthrew and locked him in prison for 4 years?

Shallow minds here have forgotten that Dasuki was the NSA under GEJ for several years in which defence budget running into trillions of naira kept developing wings even while our gallant soldiers lacked bullets to fight the insurgence.

Anyway, I really thank God Dasuki is not from the south east else I would have been greatly depressed reading the kind of comments that would have been flying around from my brothers by now.
Word
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home by poseidon12: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
StOla:

Are you saying if Buhari's government grows the nerve that other regimes have failed to do, and arrests IBB, you will condemn such patriotic act?

You are no hero, you are an enemy of the state.

What we want is for due process to be followed. Government should not lay siege on anybody and should first approach court with their evidence to get a warrant. And nobody should be detained beyond 24 hours without being charged to court. Very simple procedure if they know what they are doing.
They should stop playing to the gallery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH / Paul Teejay Yusuf Publishes His Remuneration Annually (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.