Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,212 members, 7,900,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry (1307 Views)

TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by modernman: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2009
How can Redeemed Church use people's money to buy aircraft for the service of their pastors who rarely travel. Am not sure there travels and entertainment budget for the next 10years would be up to 4billion. This action does not benefit Nigerians in any way as it has not created any employment for the people. There are loads of their members who are seeking health care, education for their kids,

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PASTORS FOR GOD SAKE, WHY ARE THEY UNREGULATED? WOULD JESUS HAD DONE THE SAME THING IF HE WAS A PASTOR IN A POOR COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA?
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 11, 2009
And where the Bleep are the Christians? ignoring this thread shebi? Chai hypocrisy nigeria!!!!!!. In a land where millions can't go to school. That money alone is enough to help many peeps. Link? I'm not going to believe it unless you show me link. But I heard of the university and it's expensive. How is that suppose to help church members?
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Jakumo(m): 5:09am On Mar 11, 2009
When I grow up I want to be a pastor with a God Given right to steal from the poor, and to own one of these, in order that I may better minister to those hot young church girls at 35 thousand feet above the peasants on the ground.

Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by lovenaija: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2009
Na so e dey happen for Naija! People don't know right from left. Even some Pastors are contributing to the confusion. Instead of helping the poor with the money they are helping themselves with the luxuries of life. Confusion in the name of God!
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by tpia: 5:44am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2009
THIS IS LUXURY!!!!!

THINGS OF THE WORLD!!!

NO COMMENT! tongue
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by zesty: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2009
Menhhhhhhhh,me i wanna open mi own church.me,i wanna live likea president.me,i wanna just talk a bit,spend alot and them pple pay for me.me,i wanna be a pastor,
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2009
Zesty

Good for u, prepare for numerous fasting and also for sporadic praying sessions. Get ready to battle demons and devils also.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by modernman: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2009
why would the post be locked? where is freedom of expression? hello folks, remember it was the same pastor saying that only those people who pay their tithes that would survive the economic meltdown, Also, imagine a christian pastor receiving award from the government, have they forgotten what Jesus said about getting praise for the miracles his father does, I think its time for my people to start asking questions about their religious,political and social association, The essence of this is to reform them to suit the ideals of jesus, mohammed, awolowo, azikwe and tafabalewa.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by jamace(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2009
Kai, Naija pastors de mama no be small. Dis is prosperity indeed. cry
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Lagosboy: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
Me i no go comment for here as dem go say lagosboy own too much grin , i beta keep my mouth shut. The topic is hotly debated in the religous section though.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by zmurda(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
wtf?
well at least this new toy would distract the good pastor from passing comments on such frivolities as MouthAction!!

man na wa for naija pastors,

one day bush meat go catch the hunter.

until that day let their congregations live in darkness. they have eyes but don't see.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
Lagosboy:

Me i no go comment for here as dem go say lagosboy own too much grin , i beta keep my mouth shut. The topic is hotly debated in the religous section though.

Go and defend your Islam in another thread. You don't want to judge Islam by Saudi Arabia, but you want to judge Christianity by pastors right? Abeg go hide under turban.

Why Christians de hide from this thread?
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by jamace(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2009
I am now convinced that most looted money in Nigeria ends in prayer houses. angry
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by TOYOSI20(f): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2009
jamace:

I am now convinced that most looted money in Nigeria ends in prayer houses. angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by samorijack(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2009
The recent revelations of import subsidies granted the RCCG by the Obasanjo government, explains why Adeboye and his merry men could not and cannot utter any objective critisims of government. This is because they were and are profiting from the shame that is Nigeria and recieving national awards which he does not deserve. Rather than speak out they encourage us to dream and pray for our leaders. How can anyone justify this outrageous pruchase of a 4 billion naira jet in these troubled times? SHAME ON ADEBOYE AND THE RCCG AND PENTICOSTAL NIGERIA!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by fesse(f): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2009
-
Why would the post be locked? where is freedom of expression? hello folks, remember it was the same pastor saying that only those people who pay their tithes that would survive the economic meltdown, Also, imagine a christian pastor receiving award from the government, have they forgotten what Jesus said about getting praise for the miracles his father does, I think its time for my people to start asking questions about their religious,political and social association, The essence of this is to reform them to suit the ideals of jesus, mohammed, awolowo, azikwe and tafabalewa.

WELL SAID BROTHER
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by fesse(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2009
Why Christians de hide from this thread?

WHY shouldn't the "penticostals" hide since their pastors are not living by examples.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Badriyyah(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
WOW!!!

I am so changing my Job now, I'm becoming a pastor.

So this is where all the money goes? What is wrong with flying economy??
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by hajifaty: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
The truth is that, it is not all those blind men and women that we see begging on the street are the real blinded folks. Many of we nigerians have eyes but we can't see all we are saying is that God show us the way. I can't imagine a dumb pastor or church spending such a huge money on their luxurious life in this poverty ERA of our NATION. These pastors are useless but our nigerian xtains always hide away from the facts. Church business is another profitable biz in naija. Shameeee on you all
God knows his own people
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by hackney(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2009
In Nigeria,once you step out of the house to go worship,i think you have already been duped by the pastors.
That just my humble opinion.
That country has no solution.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Jakumo(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2009
hackney:

[b]In Nigeria,once you step out of the house to go worship,i think you have already been duped by the pastors.[/b]That just my humble opinion.
That country has no solution.

Hackney, you are indeed a learned philosopher of profound insight whose words of wisdom will one day be quoted by scholars.
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Otherwise: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2009
But why Nigeria people don't ask questions, how dose he a pastor got the money because I know that most of them pastors doesn't work and even when they do he, can not earned more than 500,000N a month X 12 = 6M a year X 70 years = 420M this is if he start working the day he was born and if he is not 70 he has received his salaries in advance to 70, all together his worth is 420M any thing more than this he must explain how he got it, other wards if he got those money by making hell-fire fear talk to the people who can not asked him a question because of been afraid of going to hell-fire and then in return  contribute their hard earning Naira  to him for nothing absolutely for nothing then he must be charge with fraud and mass-bran-damaging, other wards mass laughter because when the bran is damaged all is gone, also rendering the nation useless.

we must not wait for others sins to caught them up but to bring them to their senses before our nation is finished, God made every thing and did not need any body's help, talk of those heartless that called themselves pastors and Imams still continue to use fear and tricky to collect people's money and mes with their feelings, Heaven is free just do good to others ( love ) otherwise those guys will continue to have reason to decisive you, by this, that what to kill you or your mother is a witch, when you love you are not afraid and nothing either will happen to you, note their don't know God for that they don't care and that's why they like money, woman, power to manipulate others, if you like take the freedom which God has giving to you as a human being and give it to them I promise they will be very glad to have it and controls you like an animal just as the masters of it all are in control today.

Why-me-why-not-me
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by zmurda(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2009
otherwise, i love your mathematics but not the english,

otherwise all is well said!
grin
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Otherwise: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2009
@ z-murda

My Dear, in this case who has time for English.  tongue
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by Saruman: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
cool
I don't know about Pastor Adeboye's person BUT 99.999999% of the RCCG pastors are there to inherit their own heaven on earth.
You have to experience and see their church politics and greediness to understand. God is indeed patient. cool
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by desthan(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2009
Xavier.:

Zesty

Good for u, prepare for numerous fasting and also for sporadic praying sessions. Get ready to battle demons and devils also.

battle ke, when you can bribe them demons n devils, this is 9ja men and anything is possible cool
Re: Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft: Hmmmm, In The Land Of Hungry by bilymuse: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=26pt]The Lord is good[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Adenuga Set To Offer Equitorial Trust Bank For Sale / Confessions Of A Prosecutor / 'blood On The Altar' See What Quest For Power Led Pdp Politicians Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.