Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Only God Can Protect Me Says By Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Can Protect Me Says By Buhari. (327 Views)

No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Protect Me Says By Buhari. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
while receiving delegations of FCT Muslim community at the presidential villa this morning, Pres. Buhari narrated how his security detail was almost overwhelmed by some youths who were excited to see him as he left the Sallah prayer ground. According to him, the incident showed that policemen and soldiers cannot protect you, only God can.
"Today, during and immediately after the prayers, I think I was bombarded by the youths who almost overwhelmed the security, and I had to hold tight to my gown to get to my car.I was advised to enter the car from the ADC side and I refused. I went across trying to wave my hand to the wild youths who wanted to see me.On an occasion like this, it shows that after what happened to President Ronald Reagan of the USA, it is only God Almighty that protects leaders because in a mob like this, anybody with a sharp knife can get access and do a lot of damage. source: http://lindaikeji..in/2015/07/buhari-narrates-how-youths-almost.html
Re: Only God Can Protect Me Says By Buhari. by joganut(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Only God Can Protect Me Says By Buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
A Leader !!

(1) (Reply)

Still Cook My Husband’s Meals — Aisha Buhari / Buhari Bent On Blackmailing Jonathan - Ijaw / Senate Mull Suspension For 2 And 4 Others For Petitioning Police Over Sen. Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.