Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,948 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) (26185 Views)

Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) / Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by domopps(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So will his visit bring d dead back to life or will it end boko boys 4rm showing themselves? undecided
!

Atleast he visited to show sympathy and his visit goes a long way to those still alive even the dead!

Hate comment won't take this country far please!

Cheeeeers
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by justanotherme: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Flets:
Enough of the visits. The victims prefers to be at their homes rather than being visited.

What has Buhari actually done to stop the ever increasing BH attacks under his government?

What happened to the rampaging military offensives before power was handed over to Buhari?

On whose side is Buhari? ... Nigerian people or BH?

Certainly on the side of Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by Donalleh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
When will all this stop

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Flets:
Enough of the visits. The victims prefers to be at their homes rather than being visited.

What has Buhari actually done to stop the ever increasing BH attacks under his government?

What happened to the rampaging military offensives before power was handed over to Buhari?

Some people will even praise him for visiting the bereaved.

May be buhari is waited for obama to tell him what to do. So far I'm yet to hear about one bh casualty. Anyone who has heard should please inform me. It seems buhari loves his brothers so much and he's waiting for their repentance. After repentance, amnesty follows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sowie 2 to victims,Rip 2 death. Tnk God I relocated from Gombe to Edo. Nysc mad program
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by mediachirps(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
VP comot bodi from high tension....make waiting you no no, no com kill you. ..your oga PMB na devious profiles of what going on .
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by DonDiego(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vice President of Hospital Visitation. See the kain yeye portfolio dem assign a whole professor. Egba mi o. Chai. #OneChanceThingz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
akudn:
Osinbajo should also visit Borno again (there have been many blasts since he last left), Yola, Jos, Damaturu and many others.
The President and Vice must live up to their responsibilities and prevent these incessant loss of lives.

Yes, let him keep going from town to town and condole with them.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by Apsssal(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
plz provide drastic solutions to this mess. stop visiting n condemning the act on Air. we need solutions not visitations.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
princejenks:
This was what they accused the previous administration of not doing,eye service visitations to the troubled areas. Their prayers have been answered cos they will do visitation tire. GOD is not mocked.

Na real eye service. And some mumus dey praise am.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by Apsssal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
khanwale:

Am sure osinbajo is tired of visiting all these victims. He must be prwyi for solutions

He better be?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So will his visit bring d dead back to life or will it end boko boys 4rm showing themselves? undecided
small sense you no get
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
domopps:
!

Atleast he visited to show sympathy and his visit goes a long way to those still alive even the dead!

Hate comment won't take this country far please!

Cheeeeers
don't mind that brainless chick
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by francizy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Flets:

Don't mind the mugus following blindly. He should keep on visiting oh while BH keeps wasting lives.. Useless government..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by francizy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
small sense you no get

Because she said the truth, she doesn't have sense abi? What a country!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by francizy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't mind that brainless chick

What has Buhari done so far to curtail the insurgence? Or you people are good at just throwing insults about while blindly following your APC politicians?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by yemmynoni: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
if as a lady you are talking like this, i jst wonder you and your make will be coping
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by yemmynoni: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
if as a lady you are talking like this, i jst wonder how you and your make will be coping
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Because she said the truth, she doesn't have sense abi? What a country!
what truth?paying them a visit shows that they care,so you guys should shut that thing you called mouth. Quote me again and die in your sleep
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

What has Buhari done so far to curtail the insurgence? Or you people are good at just throwing insults about while blindly following your APC politicians?
ask your paymaster that was there for 6 years and not me
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by XYZADIGOR7: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bleep Boko Haram
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by francizy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what truth?paying them a visit shows that they care,so you guys should shut that thing you called mouth. Quote me again and die in your sleep

Hahahaha, so much hate, so much bile, so much evil emanating from your brains.. God have mercy on your soul..
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
in mourinho voice " the campaign is on-going".
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by XYZADIGOR7: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bleep Boko Haram, there leaders and supporters.. I rest my cap**g
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Any one who thinks buhari can or will stop boko haram is day dreaming. A man who promised an ungovern tenure to someone else stands to face the law of kama.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, so much hate, so much bile, so much evil emanating from your brains.. God have mercy on your soul..
RIP cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by manbb27(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kai I love this man, proffffff
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
ziccoit:

That should tell you BH doesn't represent and fight for Islam but you people would still anchor their barbarism on Islam.
That is not true, boko haram is killing Muslims that did support their jihad, because according to Koran , if you are a Muslim and you are not supporting jihad, you are worst than infidels and deserve death, that is why Shakau led boko haram is bombing mosque and killing Muslims that did not back his jihad , ISIS is doing the same. I know the verses in Koran where it was stated, one of verse stated that jihad has been proscribed for you o you that believe and thou shall resist it
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by cut007: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
philips70:

Gradually God will separate you from the children of hate who wish their president to fail for foolish reasons and waste 4 years out of their lives.
loool! this is 1 pained ofe-mmanu. Children of slavery, disciples of propaganda.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by anonimi: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ask your paymaster that was there for 6 years and not me

If you mean Jonathan, let me help you get your head and sense out of Buhari's butt =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

Nigeria's army captures Boko Haram HQ
27 Mar 2015

The army inflicts a significant defeat on the Islamist gunmen by taking their former stronghold of Gwoza

More from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11500457/Nigerias-army-captures-Boko-Haram-HQ.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) by kalohkaloh: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
The loud silence from key leaders, intelligenstia, religious and military groups in the North over the rampaging BH is worrisome! I expect massive demonstrations, interactions and mobilization of common folks to fish out BH soldiers and sympathizers for punishment! Effective patrol of our borders is imperative! Tracing BH fighters by our soldiers after each attack should not be difficult. Analysis of materials used for suicide bombs should produce a lead to the source of manufacture! Using information obtained from captured top Commanders of the sect will help significantly to solve the BH riddle! With collective determination, BH can be defeated like ebola!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Killed In Borno By Suicide Bomber While Trying To Save Others (Photo) / Elderly Women In Rivers Dancing 'One Corner' After Endorsing Wike (Photos) / Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.