Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode (16748 Views)

Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / How Chioma Anasoh, Former Mistress To Fani-kayode Statement Sacked Faan, Nama, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by bawomolo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2009
debosky:

I think I may know this girl oh, I need to go check my picture archives!!

liar the only archives you got are that of hotfunmi  grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2009
stillwater:

Who's Fani Kayode?

DPO, can you organise his arrest now that you know who the bloody womanizer is?! tongue
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
KnowAll:

na dis kind chick u go service when u come do holiday for naija wey u no go even remember her name, na im one minister one kill himself for.

Do you know what skills she may posess?
these mistresses go above and beyond.
They don't have to be pretty.
They are not needed for their faces
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
bawomolo:

former aviation minister that embezzled all he could get his hands on.

Pictures please. embarassed Let me see if he's a hunk. lipsrsealed

MrCrackles:

DPO, can you organise his arrest now that you know who the bloody womanizer is?! tongue

' angry I'll squish you o. tongue

All these nonsense girls sef. *roll eyes*
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
stillwater:

Pictures please. embarassed Let me see if he's a hunk. lipsrsealed

Nah hez a punk, trust me! cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tope2000(f): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2009
she even tattooed FFK on her titz shocked
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by bawomolo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
tope2000:

Haba where did you see that one?! shocked
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tope2000(f): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

Haba where did you see that one?! shocked

shine ur eyez wella on her 2nd pix grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
Lol, you're not serious. I don't do married men. tongue

I hope that's not a permanent facial expression. It looks as if he's smelling faeces. lipsrsealed
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by proudly9ja(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2009
How Chioma Anasoh, former mistress to Fani-Kayode statement sacked FAAN, NAMA, NCCA Boards

The board of Directors of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) were sacked via a Presidential Fiat last week, but we can authoritatively reveal that the dissolution and dismissal of the board members of these aviation parastalas emanated through the statement of allegedly made by Ms. Chioma Oluchi Anasoh, a one time mistress and special assistant to the former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.

Impeccable source at the presidency told us last week that Chioma Anasoh , who is believed to be an format of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC) had told the leadership of the anti graft agency that the present board of FAAN and NAMA are close friends and creation of the embattled former Minister.

Chioma, a graduate of Zoology from the University of Lagos, we impeccably gathered had told the top echelon by the agency that the present boards of these aviation parastatals are the ones providing the ex-president Obasanjo’s former aide with information on how to evade the searchlight already beamed on him by the anti-graft agency.

Our sources at EFCC revealed that when Chioma, who used to sell clothes at Lagos Airport was told to bring evidences on the information she had given, she was said to have told EFCC officials that she has none, but she knew of the happening between the parastatals’ directors and her former boss. She was further asked if she could face them or if she can write petition against the board members. Chioma who had her Youth Corps assignment in 2004, we were informed told the EFCC officials that she wouldn’t want people to know that she was behind the travails of the directors.

And like a one fell swoop, the leadership of the EFCC believed her and them acted on her statement, informed sources at the agency told us that the body then wrote a memo to the Minister of Aviation, but when nothing came out of it, the agency then wrote another memo to the Presidency, just imploring president Yar’Adua to sack the board of these parastatals, many of whom were appointed by the Yar’Adua administration. Insiders exclusively revealed to us that the urge to thread with Chioma ‘script’ became necessary when the anti-graft agency and the probe carried out by the Senate’s Committee on Aviation failed to fully cage the former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Who is believed to have stepped on many powerful toes, while he served as aide of the former president. Also he’s said to have caught the wrath of Ms Chioma Anasoh, his one time special assistant and lover, when he allegedly failed to take her in as second wife.

Last week, the board of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and Nigeria Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) were sacked by the presidency. However, the likes of Mr. Richard Aisuebogun, the Managing Director of Environment, survived the dissolution and in NAMA Mrs. Folake St. Mathew Daniels. The Director of Corporate and Legal Services was the only person that survived the Tsunami, but she was allegedly demoted to company secretary.
Impeccable source at the presidency also revealed to us that the Director General of Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Mr. Harold Demuren, also survived the purge by whiskers, as Ms Chioma Anasoh boasted before friend’s she will get rid of him.

“Only God knows the manna of problem she had with Mr. Harold. Na wa with Chioma O ……Do you know she said she’s now untouchable, that she has all ‘ ogas’ of EFCC in her pocket . That girl, anyway …………………….she said, she had spent over N50 million for them and if they do not dance to her tune, she'd expose them,my brother. Nigeria don tire me o. But, I truly believe that she must have one big person that is covering her back at that place (EFCC) Chioma’s friend submitted.

Our crecks revealed that since the former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode refused to marry Ms. Chioma Anasoh, who allegedly got introduced to each other at a party, she allegedly told her close pals that she will use everything in her means, including her cosmic power and connections in the occult world to deal with the University of Cambridge (United Kingdom) trained Lawyer, whose father, Chief Remilekun Fani-Kayode, was the deputy premier of the defunct Western Region.

Chioma’s friends told us last week that the young lady who is said to have a flat in London, Dubai and two houses in Lekki (Lagos) and properties in Abuja, is so obsessed with Femi Fani-Kayode that she even had her left breast tattooed with the inscription FFK (Femi Fani-Kayode). Also, her right side buttock allegedly has a tattoo of mermaid and the top of it was inscribed with the word Chioma and Femi forever.

Impeccable sources disclosed that Chioma has vowed to destroy Femi Fani-Kayode and anybody that has anything to do with him, unless the lfe (Osun) born politician marry her. Informed sources revealed that Chioma Oluchi Anasoh made so much money behind her former boss, when she served as Special Assistant.

When a close aide of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode was contacted to speak on the said allegations against Chioma, he said “we are not aware of the activities of Ms. Chioma Anasoh and we are under strict instruction from the ex-minister not to make any comment on anything that has to do with her.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2009
They fit each other
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Moyola(f): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2009
Eyah!!

stillwater:

Lol, you're not serious. I don't do married men. tongue

I hope that's not a permanent facial expression. It looks as if he's smelling faeces. lipsrsealed

lol!!
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2009
tope2000:

Hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin
I thunk FFK and Chris Omisore are friends, no??
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
So a bonafide scorned ashewo can now be a federal government informant and actions will be taken based on her words?
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by osisi2(f): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
I can tell for sure
This girl slept her way through Unilag.
she propbably got a 2 1
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tope2000(f): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin
I thunk FFK and Chris Omisore are friends, no??

u've lost me. . . . . .is chris omisore a tattoo artist? undecided cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by KnowAll(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2009
The minister is a silver spoon, did his primary school and secondary school in the uk, 3rd generation to have gone to cambridge, his father and grand father went to cambridge. The Guy na aje butter, some of our ministers needs to live in Ajegunle to no the real value of life, look at this ordinary looking girl has house in Asokoro, Ikoyi, and VGC a lot of us diasporan will be lucky to have one house in one of those places. I was expecting a Genive or omotola look alike.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
tope2000:

u've lost me. . . . . .is chris omisore a tattoo artist? undecided cheesy

The source claimed Chioma Anasoh is now with Chris Omisore.
Meanwhile, Omisore is FFK's best friend.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tope2000(f): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

The source claimed Chioma Anasoh is now with Chris Omisore.
Meanwhile, Omisore is FFK's best friend.

ohhhhhhhh. . . .well the right boob is still available for CO to be tattooed on it cool
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by spoilt(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
excuse me but that girl doesnt fit the image i had in my mind.  grin
She must be a great headmistress. Theres no other explanation for the hots they have for her.  wink wink wink
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
tope2000:

ohhhhhhhh. . . .well the right boob is still available for CO to be tattooed on it cool

Na wa for Naija chics. . . . .
Shagging men to move up the ladder.
Only God knows how many litres of semen she has swallowed in her quest to be a goddess.

spoilt:

She must be a great headmistress. Theres no other explanation for the hots they have for her.  wink wink wink

Women like that lace their labia with juju.
Once a man hits it, he is eternally imprisoned.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
tope2000:

And i am sure, there will be enough space to have CHAMOTEX inscribed on the titty!!! grin
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
spoilt:

rofl. . . .  cheesy

~Sauron~:

Only God knows how many litres of semen she has swallowed in her quest to be a goddess.

The thot of that just made me GAG . . . . . IYAMA
OBJ said - Use what you have to get u want so i guess she just following the saying. undecided grin

MrCrackles:

And i am sure, there will be enough space to have CHAMOTEX inscribed on the titty!!! grin

Lol . . . . . but she is not thick n juicy enuff for chamo cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by MrCrackles(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Litres of semen? more like gallons of semen and tanks of yellow pisses!! cheesy
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by KnowAll(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2009
Unfortunately she is a made woman now and a Nigerian celebity, that is the plain truth and aint anything anybody can do, more grease to her elbows.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by TOYOSI20(f): 12:27am On Mar 11, 2009
@ Kaygee1234

Thanks for putting up da pix ojare, wink unfortuantely its a likkkle more than i bargained for oo, with the whole tramp stamp on her boobs and all!! undecided
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 1:10am On Mar 11, 2009
This was posted yesterday by a so-called Yoruba boy:

Quote from: sleekdoc on March 09, 2009, 11:25 AM
hey i didnt mean to diss my people u know, jus that an average yorub chic is usually not at her best when it comes to hygiene,except for the really well travelled ones from well to do homes n all, and most of them are not so pretty, its these factors that make up the term WOWO.
But the igbo chics on the other are usually clean, even the ones that are not rich or anything

I know i'm generalizing or watever, thats why iv been using the term average alot

where were you when this was posted? Or any of the other myriads of threads where Yoruba women are abused by "Yoruba" boys on this forum?
I know the next thing we'll start hearing now is they'll begin extolling the virtues of white women. As God don expose them so.
Can you swear on your life that sleekdoc is a Yoruba boy?. Stop making unfounded allegation and it's your likes that spoil the name of yoruba women. If you are the yardstick for measuring yoruba women, then kasala don burst be that. Stop hyping a peaceful thread with your tribal and racial rants.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 1:26am On Mar 11, 2009
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by AloyEmeka9: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2009
You're surely blind as well as daft if you want to claim the fellow didnt clearly state he's Yoruba. I'm not saying he's not you, but let's assume he isnt, for a minute.

In this post I quoted, your crooked eyes didnt see the part where he said "my people".
'My people' can mean anything my friend. You can accuse me of being him for all I care but i just hope your eyes will open someday so you can ride pass this tribalist shit.

Not to mention you also said Yoruba people cook amala mixed with bird droppings? Who do you think you're fooling exactly? Certainly not me.
That's what I said? where? You need glasses nwanne. I said most igbos avoid amals because they allege some has animal droppings in them during desiccation.  Learn to quote people properly this old weevil.

You suddenly morphed overnight courtesy the bird winches, into a Yoruba loving freak? Werent you also the one posting articles about Yoruba women castrating their husbands? I just let you be since you're an obviously lost and misguided bozo, but dont think I'm not watching you.
Once again, you are a bad taste in my mouth. Your tribal lingo is losing flavor by the day and you are now groping for any excuse to throw tantrums. Your crass ignorance of other group in Nigeria led you into this, not me.  You are now half Yoruba? The other half no dey Naija nomenclature?. I thought you are only a tribalist, I never knew you are also a racist. Dangerous combo if I must say.
Re: How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode by tpia: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jang Opens New NGF Secretariat / Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.